,Alpha's Sickness part-3/4

Bakugo's POV 

I blasted that shitty nerd in his face but he proceeded to try and swing at me " You have such a strong quirk don't you think it's a little unfair?" He  questioned, I'm not gonna let his shitty quirk get me. "YOU WANNA PLAY FUCKER!!!!!" I yelled then turned into a wolf  form and he did the same ,since I was king Alpha I was slightly bigger then him. He said he wanted a fair match and you can't use quirks in your werewolf state but either way he's still at a disadvantage . I'm just stronger then him the only people who can over power me are former kings alpha like Aizawa . He rushed towards me and I bared my fangs my stand weakening , Do to my damn sickness but that didn't affect my ability to figth. I dodged his sorry ass attack " Is it  my turn." I smiled tackling him to the ground he struggled to brake free,but I was stronger. He proceeded to struggle then eventually... "FUCK!!!!" He took a bite of my front left leg and I let go I can't run like this so I turned into a human but he didn't do the same in my human form I was small compared to him my left arm  still bleeding . "NOW WHO'S THE BIGGER MAN ALPHA!!!!" He grined as I spat out tiny hint of blood. My legs shakes not out of fear, but out of weakness I was ill and he knew that ' You can't lose....you can't lose....YOU CANT FUCKING LOSE' I mentally growled at myself. 'You'll look weak, if you lose this match you lose your pride......' a spiral of voices roaming through my head but the last one hit me hardest ' If you lose this battle you'll lose Deku'. No! " NOoOoOooOooOoOo!!!!!!" I shouted my eyes burning with passion. "ILL NEVER LOSE FUCKING DEKU.....NOT TO YOU AND NOT TO THAT SHITTY VAMPIRE KING!!!!!" My yell shook  the crowd that formed around us as they began to root and cheer for me. But fuck that let's kick his ASS! I propelled explosives at him he could only dodge so many. I eventually tripped him up and my opening appeared, time for the final kill.....

Deku POV 

I sat down quietly as I overheard Kirishima and Dekni's conversation "So you think Bakugo gonna win." Denki questioned I wanted to know that too "Well yeah of course he will, Bakugos one of the manliest man I know!" Kirishima says trying to lift the other werewolf's spirit "Yeah but he's kinda sick." My heart pounded . What would happen if Kacchan got really hurt, or even....my stomach twisted into knots. 'You can't lose Kacchan, he's the one who saved you, helped you, loved you, and what are you doing sitting hear like a bitch while your mate was in danger.' My thoughts were eating me alive. My face began to water like crazy as I sobbed my eyes forming my escape with every wailing moan. "Hey Deku we're sorry we didn't want to scare yo-" I ran I knew I couldn't out run them but Denki fumbled and tripped over a rock with Kirishima following in his actions. My body was panting and legs were sore but I kept going. I'm coming Kacchan I won't let them hurt you!!!

Kacchan's POV 

"AND NOW YOU DIE!!!!" I smirked as I tackle the purple haired alpha his eyes shivering in fear "can't we talk this over?" Shinso said in one last attempt to trick me "You'll look great on my wall." I cooed my smirk wide and my eyes flickered with the thrill of the kill . I was going to mount him on my wall as a warning to all other to NEVER EVER try to figth me! My hand reached in my rack pocket for a dagger I have just Incase of Happy accidents . He cried for mercy as I hovered the knife above his throat " KACCHAN DONT." My mate was calling me so I lifted the knife as look into the sea of werewolves to find my mate Deku crying. I TOLD KIRISHIMA TO KEEP HIM BUSY SHIT.... " JUST LOOK AWAY DEKU!" I yelled in response my eyes still trained on Shinso who sobbed even louder " NO PLEASE STOP YOU DINT HAVE TO KILL....YOU CAN BE A GGOD BOY KACCHAN!!!!" Did he really use a fucking doggy saying on me?Deku's eyes  filled with tears trailing down his luscious cheeks. Ahhhhhhh fine I won't  kill him shit Deku always you always do the right thing huh? I put my dagger away..... and I turned into  wolf form and looked into the crowed my eyes narrowed. Not to look scary but because I truly couldn't see them "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU THINK YOUR STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT ME !" I barked viscously , opening my mouth and *CRUNCH*chomped down on Shinso's arm.

"AAGGGGRRRHHHHHHH GOD PLEASE AAAAAAAAGGGGGRRRRRRHHHH STOP PLEASE AGGGGGGGRRRRRRRHHHHH AGGGGGGGRRRRRRRHHHHH PLEASE HAVE MERCY BAKUG-AGGGGGGGRRRRRRRHHHHHAGGGGGGGRRRRRRRHHHHHAGGGGGGGRRRRRRRHHHH

I let his blood curdling screams echo through out the arena everyone looked in terror as I mercilessly churched and grinder the Alpha's arm letting his blood scatter like paint on the dirt floor. I would have continued but Deku looked terrified and turned away blocking out the screams of the weakling underneath me. I got up and and walked off to Deku. 

Later into the night...............

Deku's POV 

Kacchan and I were in the hot spring together to 'wash off his sins' and all I could do was hug him , flinching every time he tried to hug back. I've never seen anything that terrifying before and I find it ironic how the Person I find so warm and comforting , I also find  scary and probably insane. "Am I still a good boy Deku?" He began to laugh his smile warming my heart " Why the fuck would you say that."He chuckled in between talking. But his laughter formed into sickly coughing " Kacchan please let me help you?" I begged rubbing against his chest " Deku I'll be fine." Kacchan eyes were less tense, his smile was calm  and sincere " ok at least come and get some rest." I said finally giving in to the strong , blonde haired Alpha. " No I'm gonna sleep outside." WHAT???

A/N 

1,053WORDS GUD DAMN !!!! Next chapter will also be pretty long as well  Because this is a turning point I'm reaching all the ends of the chapter TODAY.....Oh wait....Tomorrow, tomorrow ok I got y'all love y'all don't now if I said thanks for the 1K but thank you anyway bye love you  book worms 🐛📚❤️