Part 18- The fight

Deku's POV

I woke up and like usual Kacchan was gone he must have been hunting , or in a meeting like he normally is so I decided to snoop around a little. Our room was fairly big once I cleaned out all the bones and skulls he had lying around and replaced them with yellow and green flowers that brightened the atmosphere

I stumble upon Kacchan's desk which he told me not to clean because he likes the chaos. He's so crazy, I spot a crumbled up paper. Is this the chaos he was talking about? But why would he crumble it up if he needed it? I decided to open it and see if it was important. Once I looked inside I saw who it was from ,it was from that creepy vampire king. I gagged in disgust,chivers sent through my body as I slowly read it. Oh it's only a peace party! Wait what did Kacchan say? If he crumbled it up that must have meant he wasn't going. But why? all he wants is peace,and My Mate was being stubborn, he needs to show them that we can all be friends! And get along! I walk out of our room to see Kacchan talking with two random Betas "Kacchan can I talk to you about something?" Kacchan immediately shook off the other werewolves and gave me his full attention "Why'd you crumble up this paper from the vampire king?"

Bakugo POV

SHIT!!! I thought I threw that away "Because were not going." I say crossing my arms his head tilt ,probably filling up with more damn questions "Why all he wants is a little dinner?" Deku eyes filled with concern "Because its a sneaky plot I feel it in my gut." I growl at the paper "But Kacchan how are you ever gonna have peace if you keep on being so violent?" "I don't care about Peace, I care about my people being safe!" I raised my voice a little beginning to feel passionate about my pride "But keeping your people safe by being friendly is also a way to help more people ! or gain allies."Deku tried to make light of the situation,but I wasn't having it"NO!! NO ONE IS YOUR FRIEND DEKU!!" I yelled.

Something snapped but I didn't intended to yell at him "Even the closest People end up betraying you...." I turned away reminding myself of past regret "YOUR WRONG!" Deku yelled at me clenching his fist at the verge of tears "ALL PEOPLE ARE GOOD AT HEART AND I KNOW HES BAD BUT HE JUST WANTS DINNER!!" "ALL HE WANTS IS YOUR FUCKING ASS DEKU!!"I yell back ,it was true . But fuck weren't we causing a scene. Deku got embarrassed his face shocked and cheeks rose red. Deku ran away from me crying his eyes out "Deku wait I-!" I wanted to chase after him but I knew better then anyone that when they needed alone time, they needed their alone time.... "Hey you want me to-" Kirishima was about to go after him but I put my hand over his chest and looked at him intensely he nodded and stood beside me looking at where Deku had exited as though we're looking at his ghost running in slow motion. It was still scary nonetheless.....

To be continued....