Part 19-The vampires way

Deku's POV

I cried loudly under the great big willow tree it's light illuminating my tears and the leaves gently hugging my face.Why can't Kacchan be nice he dosent always have to be so violent there's not a day that goes by where he isn't trying to hurt someone. My thoughts had turned negative towards my mate I could only think about his flaws and imperfections I just wished he could see it my way...."Can't you be nicer Kacchan..." I sobbed lightly feeling the warmth of the sun comforted me as the quiet sounds of  birds chirping in the distance and the faint rustle of the leaves were peaceful and calmed me down....

Bakugo's POV

Deku was being stubborn as hell for no reason I punched a wall my fist aching in pain but I kept punching and punching and-"Bakubro Stop man!" Kirishima tried to calm me down but I just slapped him, he fell on the floor while  my eyes burning in rage and my tear ducts filling with water FUCK!! "I'm not leaving Bakubro you can hit me as many times you like you can yell, bite , explode,and say anything you want but I'm not leaving!" Kirishima was annoying but I've always admired his loyalty and maybe his friendship too...I helped him up and he reviled his toothy smile " Now What's wrong bro?" Kiri's face looked of worry I only sigh "It's just we've never fought and.....Aggghhhrrrr  IM JUST...I'm just mad he doesn't see it my way..." I frowned receiving pats on the back from Kiri "Don't worry man I'm sure you just gotta apologize and everything will be ok."Deku so damn Naive he doesn't see people for who they really are and he can't be reasoned with.My thoughts were filled with a bad perspective of how my mate truly acted. "He's So fucking stupid." I scoffed "You don't mean that Bakugo." Kiri whined I only walked away not letting him see my tears fall furiously from my face.

Todoroki's POV

Finally everything was going my way I couldn't ask for more this dinner was going to happen and the best part is that idiot Alpha wasn't even here to interrupt......

To be continued.....