19 | epilogue

19 | EPILOGUE

3 months later

3 months later...
It was going to take Corinna and Billy a lot of therapy to get through everything they had experienced. It was a series of the utmost horrid events, but, now that it was over... the could move on. Corinna was certainly pregnant, and her belly was big enough for everyone to see it while she walked on the street.

Corinna and Billy thought it was best to move to California to raise their child. Though they were young parents, their life experiences had taught them that life was too short to wait. Once the child was born, Corinna named him Julez, after her sister. She was glad it was quite unisex name because she wouldn't know what to name him if she had a name like Emily. He was beautiful. And he was Corinna and Billy's new hope. His birth signified their rebirth at life.

Although the two had escaped Hawkins, the terrors from Hawkins never left the two parents. They still had nightmares and flinched whenever someone mentioned monsters. They never took stories of the supernatural lightly and they were very precautious with everything in their life.

Regardless, they were happy. They were safe. And they were building memories, normal memories, of their happy family on the beachside in California. Never did they even think about Hawkins nor going back to visit ever again.