Rhabdophobia (Final)

"Well, are you ready to burn in hell?" Betty asked while smiling.
"Heh, if I am, you should be DEAD BY NOW!" Jevil, at this time, his face is serious.
No more games, this is real life.
Betty teleports and appears behind Jevil with her scythe. It was surprising so Jevil got hit then fell down, bleeding.
"I wasn't expecting that, you are much weaker than Chara. If you think you're truly strong, why don't you fight back?" Betty said with her distorted voice.
"I-I....must say...
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING" Jevil laughs insanely, but then cough up some blood. Suddenly, his eyes turn pink.
"Jevil, are you okay, my friend? Come on, let's get you home."
In his vision, it appears to be Seam. Jevil slowly gets up, walks to "him". Betty takes out her spear and aims it at Jevil.
"EAT THIS!"
As the voice screams, Betty got hit by fires. Her spear dropped down.
"Jevil?! You're wounded!"
It is Seam!
"S-Seam...?"
"Yes, I'm here now, let's get out of here!" said Seam.
"Not yet, you two..." Betty gets up as the HATE heals her. Seam prepares some fires.
"What? You really gonna end me with those, Seam?" Betty laughs.
"Look here, I'm tired of being patient killing you guys now. But don't worry, I'll make this quick then I'll leave you alone."
Seam angrily throws the fires at her. Meanwhile with Betty, her hair turns fully pink.
*Rhabdophobia
Then there's a huge inverted blast, the fires stop at mid-air turned pink. Seam just stands there, confused.
"Well, I'll do what I have to do."
Betty fires back at Seam. He quickly ran away with Jevil in his arms. He's lucky to get back home but he got injured a little.
At home, Seam places Jevil on the couch while he get his first aid kit. He comes back with the box.
"Jeez, you'll never listen to me, aren't you Jevil?" said Seam as he's wraps the plastic around Jevil's wound.
"I'm...sorry, I wasn't expecting her to be that strong." Jevil sighs in disappointment.
"Well, at least we're safe now, so that's good." Seam pats on Jevil's shoulder.
Jevil hugs Seam.
"Jevil, why are you..."
"Quiet, I just want to rest."
Jevil slowly closes his eyes, he smiles happily as the pain is gone. Seam hugs back.
"Well, sweet dreams, my friend."