No Matter what

Scott groan "ugh..where am I?.." ennard smile a little "your in mr.afton workshop, how are you feeling Scott?" Ennard look worried.

Scott open his eyes and look at ennard"...I..I.." he look at his hands ".. where's Vincent?" Ennard touch Scott should "you need to control yourself before you see everyone first okay?" Scott look sad "but.." ennard smile a little "trust me, okay Scott?" Scott growls "NO! I WANT TO SEE THEM!" Scott grab ennard neck and lift him up "NO ONE IS GETTING IN MY WAY!!" Scott threw ennard away from him and the door "..." Ennard hit his head on the wooden desk "Scott, this isn't you.." ennard realized Scott is gone"....."

Vincent run to his workshop "ENNARD DON-.." Vincent see that he's to late and he started to panic "Ennard where's Scott!" Ennard sighs"..I don't know Mr.Afton..." Vincent look up and froze up "....." Ennard look up and he see Scott in the vent "..." Scott side out of the vent " Vincent is that you ?" He giggles, Vincent gulped "..y-yes darling it's me..." Scott stop giggling and walk to Vincent with a smile "I know it's you, darling" he hug Vincent close "...." Scott close his eyes "I miss you.." Vincent hug back "it's okay I'm here now.." Scott relax in Vincent arms and Vincent look at ennard" ennard are you okay.." ennard got up and nods "yes I'm fine, I thought Scott would be dangerous..to you and the others.." Vincent smile softly"..yeah I thought so too but..he's fine" Vincent kiss Scott forehead " I love him no matter what..he's my Mr. Ring Ring" Scott look up at Vincent with tears ".. Vincent.." Vincent starting to panic "y-yes darling?.." Scott "where's mom?.." Vincent look at ennard and ennard look at Vincent shaking his head no"..uh heh.." Vincent look at Scott "she's here...but I don't know where.." Scott hug Vincent close "..I don't feel safe..when she's not around..did..did she left me?" Vincent look sad "darling, you know she never ever leave you..okay?" Scott open his eyes"..liar.." Scott grab Vincent throat and lift him " why are you lying to me..darling.. " Scott voice was scratchy and Vincent knew Scott was very upset.

Ballora wondering what taking Vincent so long to get Scott and Ennard back " excuse me, I'll be right back baby your in charge." Baby smile happily "okay mother!" Ballora go to the elevator but the Marionette stop ballora by holding her hand "may I come with you?" Ballora smile softly "of course but behave yourself okay?" The puppet nods and smiles.

Ennard and Vincent are hiding "...." Vincent "I never knew that I would be hiding from Scott.." Vincent whispered and ennard look at Vincent "so? What the plan?" Vincent look up at ennard "we should tell him where she is, I think that's why he's.. going crazy.." Scott is in the vent humming a tune "oh where, oh where, where Vincent be ~" Scott getting mad " WHERE ARE YOU VINCENT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!" They heard the elevator ding.