Oh No

As mr.Afton slept with his daughter in his arms, ennard walk out of the safe room knowing that Elizabeth be alright with mr. Afton he wondered where's baby so he check baby room but she wasn't there "..hmm" he thinking as he walk around ".." Baby was sitting on the stage "..what h-have I done" she whispered to herself "...I wanted to leave this place.."she look at the knife "...." Her eyes turn pitch black "..they well all pay.."she shook her head "STOP I DON'T WANT THIS!!"she hold her head as she shakes "heh..oh baby, no one wanted this." Baby started to cry as ennard heard it "!? BABY!! " he runs into ballora room and see her"..baby?" Baby gasp "ENNARD STAY AWAY FROM ME!" baby left eye was still pitch but her right eye is normal "oh so this is your ' hero' huh?" Baby stand up "Ennard run!!" She yelled as ennard walk wards her "NO! BABY IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" baby backs up "Ennard please...stay away from..m-me" ennard close his eyes "no..I won't let it get you..now"Ennard open his eyes " come here.."he pull her into a hug as baby look up at him with a smile darkly "HAHAHAHHAHA!! You think that GOING TO STOP ME!!"Ennard smile at her "baby is stronger than you, she'll stop this if not..well heh I'll do it" baby glare at him"you? Ha! Yeah right" she stab ennard on the neck " like I said before I'm no ones, I don't have to listen to ANYONE!" She kick ennard far away from her "...." Ennard hit the wall hardly and fall to the ground "...damnit"he get up slowly but baby walk wards him" no one will ever understand..heh.."Ennard look at baby"..understand..what?" Baby look at ennard "..how lonely I get..you said you always be there for me! Now Elizabeth is somewhere in this place!" Baby growls "EVERYONE SAYS THEY WILL BE THERE FOR ME...BUT THEY..THEY..never..do" baby drop to her knees and began to cry as ennard claw to her ".. Baby.." He got to her and pull her into a huge hug "I'm so sorry..baby.."baby hug back but close "..I miss everyone..i-it's..hurts.."Ennard rub her head "I know baby..I do too..but hey, we're never alone" he smiled brightly, baby close her eyes "..please..don't ever leave my side.."she rest her head as a tear comes out". I promise " he kiss her forehead softly as baby relaxes in ennard arms "..." Ennard slowly get up with baby in his arms ".." He started to walk  to the safe room as he hold baby close"...."