Composed

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tetsuya's sadistic side speaking"

'Tetsuya's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"
"thinking in foreign language"

Song lyrics

// sound effect or flash//
time skips / scene changes

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Kuroko no basket nor do I own the characters

Last time
Over the next 4 hours tetsuya explained a lot about himself to his ex-teammates and they did learn that tetsuya was a very secretive person.

Now

When Tetsuya had finished telling his ex-teammates about himself, he turned his phone on and his eyes widened when he took notice of the time. " I think it is best if you guys head home, your families will most likely be worried about you, seeing as you haven't been there for the last few days. I'll call my drivers and have him send you guys home" the bluenette voiced, silence followed his words, he changed his view from his phone to his company and saw the dejected looks on the groups faces (and the smile on his current team members faces) and sighed, before walking out of the room and calling two of his drivers to take his friends home.

10 minutes later

The door bell rang, Sasori, being the closest to the door at the time opened it, inventing in the drivers, whom both bowed to the red haired male in greeting, before turning to greet Tetsuya. "Tetsuya-sama I assume you need us to drop this group off" one of the drivers asked. Tetsuya nodded and said "yes I need you to take the Atsushi-san and Seijuro-san back to their homes' if that is okay with you Watari-san" the mentioned male nodded and motioned for the mentioned names to follow him, the two males got up following the driver, Murasakibara and Akashi both turned giving one last dejected took at Tetsuya before leaving, closing the front door behind them.

"I take it then, that I will be taking the rest home?" The final driver voiced, receiving a confirmation in the form of a nod the driver exhaled slightly and said "I think that because of the large number of people here, that the limousine be used, is that alright with you Tetsuya-sama?" The bluenette smiled and nodded before saying "it's fine Yarumi-san, they will tell you their addresses in the car" he then turned to the others and said his goodbyes before the Seirin team and the rest of the generation of miracles left his house.

Once everyone other than the people whom lived their had left Tetsuya yawned and face-planted the couch. By this time everyone other than Sasori had gone to bed, so when the red head turned to his Blue haired brother he sighed noticing that he was already asleep, so picked the male up and brought him to his room, after placing him on the bed and closing the window, he pulled the blankets over Tetsuya and headed to the door, which creaked open, it was then he received a groggy response of "night Otouto" from the 3/4 asleep bluenette. Sasori silently chuckled and said " go back to sleep, and night Onii-san" before closing the door behind him and heading into his own room for the night.

The next day

When Tetsuya woke up he glanced at the clock which read 10:45, he almost jolted out of bed thinking that he was extremely late for school, before he remembered that it was Sunday, and for once he didn't have practice, or things to mark for his classes, he had a completely free day. He slowly removed himself from the comforts of his warm bed, you could clearly see the hesitation in his actions as he internally debated why he was getting out of the warmth of his bed into the brisk chilly air of the rest of his bedroom, (Let's face it, this is probably all of us, everyday).