Where is tetsuya?

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tetsuya's sadistic side speaking"

'Tetsuya's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"
"thinking in foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//
time skips / scene changes

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Kuroko no basket nor do I own the characters

Last time
After a few minutes tetsuya came back in sat at his desk took out a pile of papers that were about 10cm thick and started to do them after 2 minutes ¾ of them had already been done which was a shock to the others when ryouta had asked sasori what those papers were sasori replied that it was tetsuya's homework for the day. After another minute tetsuya put the pile back in his bag before walking over to the bed and kicking all the others off before saying "please leave now I am going to bed" with that everyone left the shadow's room and went to their own rooms for the night

Now

NO ONE'S POV
The next morning when everyone went down stairs Seijuro had noticed that Tetsuya wasn't there so decided to ask about it "excuse me ma'am but where is Tetsuya" everyone except kuroko's mother and father was surprised by that statement and looked around to find the statement true and the blue haired boy was indeed missing even tetsuya's team were surprised. The bluenette's mother started snickering to herself everyone looked at her like she was crazy she walked over to the t.v. and turned it on where the news was on stating what was to come when they got to what was next let's just say that everyone other than those who knew where shocked to the core.

2 minutes of adverts later

When the news came back on they saw tetsuya and the Olympic team on the t.v. with the presenters of the show where one of them asked him "so how does it feel to be the youngest member of Japan's Olympic team?" Tetsuya chuckled slightly "it's exhausting that's for sure but I guess at the end of the day it is actually a very fun experience, the guys really are definitely odd individuals" he said with a smile before being smacked upside the head then they all started laughing while everyone who were watching in shock.

The presenters then went on to say "so kuroko-san is it true that you sometimes did some part time modelling while you were in America a few years back?" Tetsuya said " uuhhh kind of" not even tetsuya's mother knew about that and then the presenters smirked to each other and said "well what if we told you that we managed to find some of those old pictures kuroko-san" tetsuya paled a bit and said "I actually wouldn't be surprised" the presenters then showed some of the pictures they found and then presenters said " now you have fangirls in this country to top off as well as America, the UK, here, all over Europe need I go on" tetsuya looked away from the presenters with a slight blush on his face while scratching his cheek his teammates that were with him saw this and pretended to have a heart attack when the presenters asked what was wrong with them tetsuya looked at them with a blank look and said " nothing they are just being stupid" while the team finally stood back up and said " sorry about that but it is a miracle to see that sort of expression on tetsuya's face we've known him for over a year know and we have only ever seen that expression once other than that he is always a demon" to which the presenters laughed thinking he was joking while the others were sweating because of the dark look tetsuya was giving them. "anyway we are getting off topic it is rumored that you all will be staring in an upcoming film named Yūki no basuketto that is based upon the things that each of you had to go through to get where you are now is it true?" the team captain said " we are actually allowed to talk about it now and yes it is true and however when the director actually came to ask us to take part in this she had taken a very big liking to tetsuya here and even though he doesn't appear in it until about part of the way through it still shows part of his life and what he goes through before we actually meet but the director was literally about to give him most of the speaking parts but didn't because he objected. Another thing that's really annoying as well because in half the scene's that any of us appear in we have to be either in basketball uniforms or in tuxedos so yeah" tetsuya started glaring at him again.
Everyone watching were actually shocked including tetsuya's parents and it was a surprise because all the generation of miracles, seirin and akuma high team (except tetsuya) were planning on going to watch that film when it came out and to learn that there best friend/sibling was actually in this made it even more fun. "okay two more questions and then we are done both of which are to kuroko-kun *tetsuya nodded* first question is: is it true that before you were the captain of Akuma high school you were the phantom sixth man to the Generation of miracles and the shadow of Seirin high?" tetsuya nodded in confirmation "The second question is if you had to choose between the teams you've been in which would you pick?" tetsuya thought about it while all of the teams watching leaned in closer to hear the answer tetsuya replied "if we ae going off of the past it would be the teams that I am currently in but if it were based off of what I have thought over the last couple of weeks and I had to only pick one then I guess that I would most likely choose .........* everyone waited in anticipation* ... to give up basketball!" everyone watched as tetsuya said that and screamed "WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!" .