“What happened?” She asked, feeling curious and concerned at the same time.

“She bro-broke up with me. I gave he-her everything and this is wh-what I get in return.” He howled.

“Why did she do that?” She asked, taken back at her brother’s revelation.

V pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears away, his face expression changed from hurt to angry.

“She is fucking someone behind my back. She fucking cheated on me, I caught her multiple times cheating on me but I forgave her because I love her! And she fucking broke up with me just to be with that fat guy!” He yelled through gritted teeth, Jennie looked at him with sympathy.

“But… but she was right. I’m a fucking monster! I’m a monster, J. I hu-hurt her and I do-don’t know what happened to me… she broke up with me because I am a monster!” He started crying again while gesticulating frantically. Jennie shook her head in disagreement and held her brother’s hand in comfort.

“You are not a monster, V. You have a good heart, she just didn’t see it. You don’t deserve her and if there is someone who deserved to be called monster, it’s her. She’s the monster because she cheated on you when all you gave her was your love. Don’t blame yourself, Oppa. It’s her loss.” V shook his head and snatched his hands away from his little sister.

“No, J! You don’t understand! I fucking deserve to die!” He yelled and clutched his hair, Jennie looked at him incredulously.

“What are you saying? You don’t deserve to die! It’s just a girl---“ She got cut off by her brother’s loud wail.

“She is not just any fucking girl, Jennie! She is my everything! You don’t fucking understand anything so don’t try talking anymore! I deserve to fucking die! That’s it!” His eyes looked so dark as mixed emotions lingered through his veins. His chest pumping frantically up and down, he looked straight in to his sister’s eyes and walked past her, getting inside his room and slamming the door behind him, leaving the feline beauty frozen on her stance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jennie!” Taehyung shouted from downstairs, Jennie quickly rolled on her bed and got up. She walked her way downstairs with a confused look plastered on her Korean features.

“What?” She asked the moment she saw her brother smiling brightly at him.

She raised her brow in confusion at her grinning brother. V quickly took something out from his pocket and tossed it to her. Jennie instantaneously catched it, she looked at it for a second and turned her gaze back to her brother.

“A key?” She asked confusingly, her brother nodded at her.

“What for?” V coaxed for her to follow him outside which the brunette quickly obliged.

They walked their way through the garage only to be welcomed by a brand new car. Jennie’s feline eyes lit up, she gasped in excitement. She been wanting to have her own car but her father doesn’t want her to have one.

“Wow! Is this for me?” She beamed and her brother nodded in response.

“Why? I mean what’s the occasion?” She asked as she walked around the car, examining every bits of it.

“I’m just trying to make up to you since I was rude to you the other day and yeah, that’s my peace offering.” He smiled but Jennie shook her head and giggled.

“Oppa, you don’t have to buy me anything. I’m not mad at you, I understand you.”

“Shhhhh. Take it or take it? Just take it, plus I know you been wanting to own one since last year and here’s it.” Taehyung wiggled his brows playfully at her. Jennie hugged her brother while grinning.