Cooking And Trouble

Keith P.O.V

After the girls had feed we put them down letting them play on their play mat while Lotor and I sat on a bench. He held me in his arms kissing the top of my head. Then a thought came to mind. "Will everything ever go back to normal?" I ask Lotor.

For a while he didn't say something as though he was thinking. "Well that all depends on two things. One being if the galra that are against us come back, and two being you. I know that you will never be able to forget the past but if you can forgive it and move on. Then maybe everything will go back, there may be somethings that change or that are different but for the most part if we live in peace we will get back to all the good times again. It's going to be hard but ill stick with you no matter what." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and kissed the top of my head.

Five months later~

After being with the team for almost half a year I've slowly gotten less scared. There are still times that i have to step out and calm myself, but Lotor has been there every step of the way. Ive finally been able to let the team touch me as long as as i see them approach. They've all been a really big help. I haven't been able to go anywhere else but in the castle and Lotor's ship, but they have been finding all sorts of things for me to do. Lotor stays with me almost every second of the day. There have been times he had to go off and work but that gives me time to be by myself or with just the kits. They've been growing up so fast. Just last month Leah finally said her fist word and the month before Ava had said hers. To be honest i couldn't really ask for more. You only realize what you have once you lose it. You don't see what made up so happy until it comes back with a full force punch in the face. When i was taken away from my family i finally could see clearly that they were the ones that i needed.

The only thing that has been going wrong is the fact that the galra that are against us have been a little troublesome. But on both ships we have kept A tight security. And plus there is almost all the time some one with the kids and i. Weather it be Lotor or Lance there is someone. But Shiro for some reason is never left along with me or the kids ever. I had tried to ask Lotor or Lance since they are with me most of the time, but they didn't say anything. I even tried to wake Hunk but he just said it was nothing. But even if he says that it still seems there is something going on.

"Morning babe" Lotor smiles at me and kisses my cheek to wake me up. I open my eyes and smile back rubbing my tired eyes. "Hey there beautiful... So today I have to do some Emperor stuff. So I'm leaving you with Hunk and Shiro." He kissed my forehead

"Okay, that sounds good. Just be careful and don't come back late, ok?"

"Of course my love." He chuckled helping me out of bed and pulling me close to him. I smile and hug him tightly to myself. I go on my tippy toes and kiss him deeply. He nips at my bottom lip making me let out a small sound. I blush and he pulls back with a low chuckle "I don't think I'll ever get tired of your sweet voice and noises love." He playfully smirked. I lightly punch him.

"Shut up Lotor." I grumble. He chuckled and kissed me again.

"I'll see you later tonight. I love you."

"I love you two." He left after one last kiss and a huge. After he was gone i got ready for the day and after i was done I walk out of the room to find Hunk talking to Shiro. "Morning." I say making the turned Hunk jump and turn to look at me.

"Well good morning sleepy head. We were thinking of doing some Holiday sweets cooking. I think i finally have most of the spices to make pumpkin stuff and gingerbread." I smiled widely at him being his normal ray of sunshineness. (This is now a word)

"Sounds like fun. Before we start I'm going to go check on the twins and grab the baby monitor. " they nod and we head to the baby room to find both fast asleep. I smile down at them kissing there little foreheads then grab the monitor. We silently head out of the room shutting and locking the door. Now its time to make some yummy treats for everyone while their doing work.  
Everyone else is out helping a planet since they were attacked. So it was just Shiro Hunk the kids and I. We are half way into cooking the treats now. "Hay Keith can you go grab the... Um... Tank of blue stuff in the pantry over there?"

"Yeah sure thing Hunk." I held over there and look around after a few seconds I hear a crash in the kitchen. I run out to find Hunk trying to hold back Shiro who has purple-ish eyes. "Keith! Run!" Hunk yells out as he kicks Shiro away. "Sorry!" We run out of the room and down the many halls. To the twins room.
"What happened?" I ask while we run.
"I was stirring things and he tried to hit me in the head with a pan, but I had moved to grab something. But I don't know why hes doing this." As he finishes we start to hear stomping coming closer. We try and run fast as we come to the hallway where the twins rooms are hunk stops pulling out his gun. " get the kids I'll hold his off... Hopefully... Hurry" he says. I run into the room and quickly and carefully pick up the twins. I tap a button on my wrist to notify Lotor that we are in trouble. I run out of the room to find Hunk having troubles.  He looks back at me but then gets hit in the back of the neck by Shiro. "Run." He says before knocking out.
I quickly run in the other direction as Shiro chases us.

Alright i hope you all like this chapter. Sorry it took so long to do. Thanks for reading and i hope that you have a good day/night.

Until Next time My Dudes!!! Keith Anime Anything Out!!!! BYE BYE!!!!!