I love you...

Hay guys. I hope everyone is doing good. Ive been busy but that's nothing new. Anyways I might put out a new story in a couple of months but i'm not sure yet. But let's get to the story.

Lotor's P.O.V

After a night of fun with Keith I woke up from a scream next to me. My eyes shoot open and I look over to see Keith asleep and looking in pain. I gently shake him awake. "Babe... Babe. Wake up." He jumps awake looking around before jumping into my arms with tears running down his face. "Hay, what's wrong?" I ask him in a soft voice.
"I thought I was back there again." I rub his back and coo to him.
"Other then the bad dream how are you feeling?" Right as I finished his stomach growled loudly. I chuckle lightly and see his ears turn pink. "Lets get you some food." I help him up and get him and i dressed. We walk hand in hand to the dinning room to see the room full with the paladins and some others like Allura and Coran. Everything goes quiet when they see us. Then Shiro and Lance get up and rush to Keith trying to hug him only to frighten him. He backs away and goes behind me. I look at him then the boys to see their sadness. "Hay, Keith. Its okay come on they're our friends they wont hurt you." I turn around and put my hands on his shoulders looking him in the eyes. He nods but I can see the fear.
"Hay Keith. You feeling better buddy?" Lance asked him. He nods slowly and then looks at Shiro. Shiro is still frowning and looks to be thinking until he looks up and gives a weak smile. Once that was over I get him to take a seat and start to eat some food. It looks like he hasn't eaten well, with that being said I didn't let him eat to much with the fear of him throwing up. Most of the time the table was quiet other then some words from others.
"Where's the girls?" Keith suddenly asks me. I look up at Pidge and she motions us to go with her. We walk until we reach their room. When we enter we see them sleeping. Pidge and I stay while Keith slowly walks over to them. Pidge motions she is leaving and I nod walking to Keith to find him with tears. I wrap my arms around him.

"Whats wrong?" I ask him holding him in my arms.

"I thought I would never see them again. It was so horrible there, I felt like I was going to die without seeing my little girls grow up." Keith started to cry and turned in my arms  hugging me back.

"They missed you." I pulled him out of the  hug and looked him in the eyes. "And I missed you as well. We all could barely sleep or do anything other then look for you." I kissed him deeply. Then two little whines come from behind Keith. We break apart from the kiss and look at the two beautiful baby girls staring back. Keith turned and picked up Ava kissing her on the head then picked up Leah with my held and we sat down on the couch in the room. Keith rocked then and they started to suck on his shirt. He smiled lightly and lifted his shirt for them. As they feed Keith hummed leaning against me.
"This still feels so weird." Keith smiled up at me. I smiled back and gave him a squeeze kissing his head.
"I love you... I love you so so much Keith." I hugged him tightly with out disturbing the girls.

Sorry that this is so short but i have been really busy lately. I wish I could give you a bigger chapter but i have other things i need to write and work on. And by the way if you would like to see a new book they isn't a fanfic the comment. I am going to try and finish the book I have been trying to finish and publish. So if you want to see that then comment or message me. I am trying to become a writer in the future so any feed back would be nice if i do end up posting my book. Thanks for reading. hope to see more of your funny comments in the future.

Thanks for every view vote and comment you have given me. And sorry for all of the problems with words combining together.

AnimeAnything Out!!! Until Next Time My Dudes!!!! BYE BYE!!!!!