OhmToonz •Smut•

Luke was in a meeting with a few of his clients for his branch of a very important company. They were near finished, when Luke started to look at his phone, even though he wasn't supposed to. Just before he was about to put it away, he got a photo message from his boyfriend, Ryan. There were about 5 of them already. When he opened them, he was about ready to just ditch the meeting then and there to hurry home, but he couldn't. There were near-nude pictures of Ryan. A few was him only in an apron at different angles. A few more was him in Luke's shirts, too oversized for him, covering some of his body. Luke was already hard by then. The last one made him nearly lose it, it was Ryan, in women's lingerie and lacy underwear, with bunny ears on, fingering himself. He's going to fucking get it when I get home, Luke thought to himself. In what seemed like forever, the meeting finished. He nearly dashed out of the office, if he wasn't to appear formal. He rushed home, despite traffic. He opened the front door to his large house, locking it behind him. He took off his shoes and dropped everything at the front door and speed walked to their room. There, was Ryan, still in the lingerie and bunny ears, pleasuring himself over Luke. He walked to the bed and pinned him down.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Sending me pictures when I'm in a meeting," Luke said in a intimidating tone. "You're such a fucking slut."

"Then fuck me like one," Ryan dared to say, wrapping his legs around Luke's waist, his arms around his neck.

They shared a quick, soft kiss before it turning to a rough one. Luke unid his tie, and took off his shirt, tossing it across the room. He then took of his belt and pants leaving them at the side of the bed. Luke pulled Ryan to the center of bed, where his head is on the pillows. Luke pulled away from the kiss and began to mark Ryan's neck. He left hickies and love bites where ever he pleased. He pulled up the lingerie and started to suck and pinch Ryan's nipples.

"agh~ L-Luke~ mm~ please, I need more~," Ryan pleaded.

"Beg more, then~," Luke replied. "If you're gonna act like a whore, then I'll treat you like one~."

"oh~ ah~ p-please~ Luke~ I'm you're whore~ fuck me until you're pleased~!"

"That's better~" Luke said, reaching over to the nightstand, getting out a bottle of lube with a long nozzle.

He took off the lacy panties, soiled from Ryan's pre-cum. He then took off his boxers, leaving both on the bed. He spread Ryan's legs just a bit, and stuck the top of the nozzle into him. He squeezed the bottle, making lube squirt out deep into Ryan.

"oh~ shit~!"

Ryan came all over his chest, also soiling the lingerie. Luke slightly grabbed a hold of Ryan's neck, lightly squeezing it, turning Ryan on again.

"Who said you can come before me?"

Luke got a cock ring out from the same nightstand and placed it onto Ryan. Since he already prepped himself, Luke thrusted into him, reaching where Ryan's fingers never could. He started to thrust in and out of him fast, pulling out to the tip and going in ball's deep.

"AH~ oh fuck~ mm~ faster~ Luke~! Harder~!"

Luke went as fast and hard as he could, reaching deeper and deeper to where it made Ryan crazy. Ryan's dick was twitching, ready to explode.

"oh~ L-Luke~ let me cum~ let me cum~ please~ I was a bad boy~ please, let me cum~"

"Nope~," Luke growled," until I say so~."

With more thrusts, they both became moaning messes. Luke's thrust became sloppier and sloppier. When he felt ready he grabbed the base of his dick.

"Beg for my cum, you slut," Luke demanded. "Hurry and beg, before I have to fuck you again, you got 20 seconds."(A/N it takes 30 seconds for a boner to.. er.. deflate[?] So he's giving him 30 seconds to.. how you say... 'woo' him?)

Ryan's twitching cock couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take it anymore.

"p-please~ Luke~ daddy~ cum in me~ release your seed in me~!"

Luke started to fuck him again, leaving Ryan to think he failed. But, he came inside of him, making Ryan arch his back in pleasure. Luke then took the cock ring off of him and Ryan came loads onto his chest and on Luke. Luke road out his orgasm, then he pulled out. His cum spilling out of his gaping hole.

Thanks for reading
💙