"Mr Frost." Manny didn't even sound surprised. "Why are you here? More importantly, why are you awake at this hour?"

"I could ask the same about you," Jack raised an eyebrow.

Manny just ignored him and turned away to return to his room.

"Wait!" Jack called out, lurching forward to stop him.

Manny paused and half-turned towards him.

"The speed you just flew in... It's not normal for someone to fly that fast..." Jack stared intensely. "Even for a coach."

"What are you suggesting, Jack?" Manny glared at him.

"You're a racer as well, aren't you?"

Manny just continued glaring before he abruptly turned away and started walking back. "You really need to stop assuming things, Frost."

"I'm right, aren't I?" Jack insisted, following him.

"No."

"Then how can you-"

Manny turned around suddenly. "Why do you wanna know?"

Jack paused. "I... I just wanna know- because I've got my race coming up and none of the racers' speed is even close to yours or Elsa's!"

"Just because I'm fast doesn't mean I was a racer." And saying so, Manny turned and started walking away.

"Wait, then just tell me how you pulled off that last move!" Jack walked behind him.

Manny stopped but didn't turn to look at him. "There are different ways to turn around without wasting any time. You just have to find the method you're most comfortable with."

And he left.

Jack just blinked in confusion.

"Wait a second, at least tell me one of the methods!" 

.....

"So you eavesdropped on him when he was racing?" Elsa blinked in shock.

"Yup." Jack dug up a little more mud and threw it aside before accepting the water bottle from her. He went and sat next to her on one of the benches around the rink. "And he said that I should find the method I'm most comfortable with, for turning around abruptly."

Elsa just leaned back in her seat. "He said the exact same thing for me too. And I found my own comfortable method." 

"How?"

Elsa shrugged. "It depends on how you use your powers. I used to make huge curves to turn around but then I figured out that I can just freeze the air behind me after I turn around, and then continue flying. Manny usually turns around and bursts out the energy behind him so that he can keep up his speed."

Jack just groaned and leaned back on the bench, turning his head to her and poking her cheek. "Just tell me what I should do, Snowflake."

Elsa just swatted him away and got up. "You'll have to figure it out yourself, Frost." She gave one last smirk before walking away.

Jack just continued watching her with a small smile on his face.

"You sure you don't like my sister?"

Startled, Jack jolted and fell out of his seat. He quickly turned around and saw Anna and Rapunzel peeking their heads out from behind the trees which were directly behind the bench.

"Were you spying on us?!" Jack asked.

"Just answer the question, Frost." Anna sat on the bench and crossed her legs.