The date

Kath walked upstairs nervous yet felling excited . Eliot dicided that they should go to this really nice new Italian place. Kath has once said she loved Italian food.

"Hey Eliot "

"Hey kath wow you look wonderful"

"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself "

"Thanks"

"So where are we going ?"

"It's a surprise "

As they where talking Eliot grabbed a piece of black cloth and tied it around Kaths eyes and then helped her into the car. And they sat in silence for most of the journey but it was a friendly comfortable silence and within 20 minutes they arrived at the restraunt. They walked in and sat down. Eliot came up behind kath and undid her blindfold.

"Where are ells?"

"You know that new Italian restraunt were there !"

After a while of looking at the menus and making small talk a waiter came.kath ordered a pizza and Eliot ordered pasta and they got garlic bread to share. After about 10 minutes the water came back with the food.

They sat eating and began too talk about click trading sectrets about other members and their favourite memory's of cray.

"We should organise a funeral" Eliot said

"And explain on everyone's channels I've uploaded mine but other channels do need them."

"Yeah"

The waiter came over with the bill and 2 mints. They each grabbed a mint and Eliot left money and a tip for the waiter. They walked outside got in the car and went home although it was only 10 they where both exhausted and went too bed as soon as they got home . They had dicided too organise a funeral tommorow.........