Of course, I knew how to dance; I was a princess for crying out loud. Henley taught me to waltz and that was a time that still made my heart flutter. Even though before that my father made several failed attempts. It surprised him how I could be so good when it came to weapon handling and battle tactics and yet I had no sense of dancing whatsoever. But Henley was my Prince charming, he taught me to dance, the elegance, the eye contact, subtle tilts, and touches.

"Yes, I do."

His hands reached out and rubbed the back of his neck, he was embarrassed about the whole situation and this was a novelty for me, seeing his like this.

"Well..." He said and then stopped as if contemplating over something.

"You don't know how to dance and want me to help?" I said it for him.

But as soon as I did, I realized the absurdity of the whole situation.

He nodded confirming my doubts and I gasped lightly in shock. He was asking for my help to dance?

"Why me?" I asked because definitely there was some kind of game here.

He might have instructors at his command who can teach him.

"Others are just too afraid." He stated simply.

He has been a loner all this life because everyone was terrified of him.

"And why do you need to dance?"I asked the second important question.

"There is a ball in the palace."

"And yet you have never been in that ball, why now?" I asked because if he went before he would have known how to dance.

"Like I said I have been intimidating, I have never been invited to any ball, even one held in my own Kingdom. But this is an important ball, more like my coronation ball."

"You will be the King now?"I asked feeling the bitter taste in my mouth.

"No, I will be crowned the official Prince." He said and I realized so far he has been just a hunting dog for King.

He must have done something big to earn him the title of prince now since King didn't have his own heir.

"Who did you kill?" I asked in an angry tone.

"A few." He said it so casually that I felt something sharp hit my heart.

What was I expecting?

"Do you have even know what you leave behind after all the blood?" I asked feeling my hand twitch on my sword.

I can just pick it up and try to take him by surprise. I was getting better at targeting him now.

"Lot of pain." He said as if he could feel it as if he could relate.

Curiosity replaced my anger.

"And yet you kill."

"Because that is who I am." He had that dark look in his eyes again, the one that could make his enemies cower in fear.

He was daring me to challenge and I stared back fearlessly.

God knows why but my fear for him was gone.

"So will you teach me to dance?" He asked like we were not talking about death a minute ago.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really, since you are only one who could teach me as you are not afraid of me."

"Should I be?"I asked carefully stepping closer.