3

Sadie pov

Today was my first day at work, or back at work i thought as i fixed my outfit. I had a white blouse shirt on. And my green shorts and my black boots, on and i had my hair in a messy ponytail, i thought as i locked my door and i headed into the San Bruno Primate Shelter | for my first day and i walked into the office. There was maurice, " good morning " i said than he mumbled the same " i need all the cages clean, new food and new water. In their pens, we getting a new ape .make pen set up a new pen for the ape we are getting.

Dodge will help you if you need it " he said, than i went to the cleaning pen area where the tools were at. The wheel bowel and the hey, shovel and a rake i thought as i gather the supplies that i needed . as i did i heard the buzzer that means. The over the top door open they let the apes out and go to the playroom. I heard dodge rough voice, " hey...you ... said you better not get in my way sadie.

" he said to me as i went to the first pen. First i went to rake than the rake the dirty bedding , than put it into the wheelbrawl. Before dumping and cleaning the food and water dish. Than move on clean each pen, then i got the empty wheel brawl where i put the clean bedding. Before pushing it and putting in each of the pens. After it was time to filled the food and the water dishes. Than i put them into each of the pens, than i dump the wheel brawl and i went to the pen that john wanted me to set up for the new ape.

I thought in the moment as i put food and water, and fresh bedding also init by the time was. Done, time for my 1st break i went outside at the same time i saw a chimpanzee. In jeans and red weather they had dragged until the car pulled up. Than they parked car and a young women with black hair and there was a guy with brownish- black hair and he yelled than. John had came out, let him know he could walk the ape inside. They went inside while on my first break, it was going to be a long day i thought to myself as i took another sip of my water. Before going inside, seeing the new ape