Chapter 1

Sadie pov

I was on the campus outside, listening to my fav rock star pink while.  Doodling in my book, it was normal black drawing book I bought at . the local book store near the collage,  I got it at I always loved drawing. Specially nature such as tree's, flowers and animals. My fav to draw was apes for example, chimpanzee  and, gorillas. They were best to draw from the local zoo or videos I seen on youtube, or picture's I google. I love drawing them, they have eyes like a human within them. Like my past mother used to said, eyes are to the window to the soul.

The apes eyes are beaufuil soul, my fav is the chimpanzee eyes they were so beaufuil.  The ones of reasons I dated my last ex, he work at the ape san bruno ape sanctuary but he turn out he was totally jackass he abuse the apes. I could not deal with specially, when I love animals and going to vet school right now. He's a heartless monster pretty much, he doesn't show love unless you count sex but I don't I wanted more than sex from boyfriend I thought everyone wanted that.

But I learn that, specially the hard way as I look up I saw him. Dodge what a jerk I thought which I was surprised by the fact he was going back to school if he was. If he wasn't not going back to school, he was picking up girls. If he did it the same way, charm them and takes them back to his work  and takes them to the back of the center. Where they have sex,  once after dodge  is a jackass like I did sadly. He got in his old rusty truck with the san bruno ape sanctuary logo  on the side of the truck.

I saw him drive away I kept back to drawing in my book,  across from where. I was sitting at I saw the large oak tree and I began to draw the tree. Until the weather change, in stand of being beaufuil and sunny now it turn it was looking it was going to rain badly. I decide to called it a day, grab my bag and walked to my car. And I got into the car and started to drive as it did it was pouring rain. Cats and dogs, at a stop sign than out of nowhere I saw a bright light and a car horn.