02

Phoenix walks inside the class 10 minutes late and sits next to Nathan. The teacher doesn't say anything to him, she doesn't expect much from the students anyway. Phoenix opens his backpack and hands him a bag of weed.

"Here I got it for you." Nathan smiled and gave him the money, it was easy for Phoenix and others to supply drugs to other students, it was a good way to make money. A man who works in the kitchen sells it to Phoenix and he sells it to his friends.

Everybody smokes. They like it when they get high, when they forget about the shithole they're living in. They feel funny.

"So I have some news for you guys." Mrs. Smith says looking at the boys sternly. "There's a new girl here in HellMont."

"WO HOOO!" Nathan yelled clapping his hands clearly excited.

"Can't wait to fuck the shit out of her." A guy named Ethan behind Phoenix said smirking.

"Well HellMont just got a lot more exciting." Niall shouted.

"Bro we all gotta share, each one of us have to get her for one night at least." Nathan stated and Phoenix felt disgusted by his classmates' comments about the poor girl. He doesn't know who she is or what she's done, but being locked up in a school like this with these guys has got to be tough. Even though he likes the idea of being with a girl after months.

"ENOUGH." Mrs. Smith yelled causing all the students in class to jump.

"Stop the comments, you will treat her with respect." She yelled again and sat down on her chair.

"Yeah sure what's her name?" Nathan asked.

"Uhh it was something with Rose or Rosa, I don't remember." Phoenix's heart started to beat faster, she surely isn't talking about the Rose he knows because she would never do anything to end up in a place like this but every time he heard her name his heart went crazy.

He rushes out of the class the second Mrs. Smith announces that class is over. He makes his way to the cafeteria and sits down on the table where his friends are sitting. "Yo have you heard about this new chick?" Sean asked Phoenix with a big smile on his face. Sean is one of Phoenix's close friends. The day he joined HellMont, Alex introduced him to his friends and they hit it off. Alex and Phoenix became best buddies and had each other's back. Phoenix was grateful for that. Grateful for his new friends. They became like this huge group who nobody dared to even talk to them.

"I just hope she isn't a psychotic bitch with grey hair, a missing tooth and bad smell because I swear to god." Alex exclaimed and the guys chuckled. "Nah her name's too hot for a chick like that." Sean said shaking his head.

"You guys know her name?" Phoenix asked, his curiosity killing him inside. He had a weird feeling and he didn't like it.

"Umm I know it starts with Rose sum like that but I'm not sure if it ends with Bella or A-"

Suddenly an angel entered the cafeteria and that's when everybody stopped to look at the girl everybody's been talking about.

Phoenix didn't move, his eyes fixated on the girl he lost two years ago. His eyes were filled with unshed tears that nobody could see.

"Rosanna." Phoenix murmured.

"Yes, yes that's her name and fuck she's beautiful." Sean said looking at the girl with a grin.

She didn't change much. She's still the same shorty Phoenix remembers with long dark brown hair that reach down to her waist, plump limps, big chocolate brown eyes and small nose with a few freckles here and there. She's the same beautiful Rose he fell in love with two years ago, when they used to be friends and spend most of their time together. That is until he had to leave. He had to leave a broken Rose.

Phoenix noticed the way all the attention was affecting Rosanna when she walked away so he got up and followed her. He got curious looks by the students.

Once outside of the cafeteria, Phoenix follows the sound of a girl crying. He enters the bathroom and sees her on the floor sobbing, her breaths heavy and her eyes red from crying.

Rose didn't dare to look up and see who followed her to the girls' bathroom to do god knows what with her. "Go away please leave me alone." She was shaking now. Snap shots of the night she got drugged made her shake uncontrollably. She remembers now. She remembers the two guys who had her pinned against the wall, no matter how much she tried to fight back she couldn't. She couldn't get away.

"Rose, it's okay calm down." Phoenix sat on the ground next to her. His heart broke at the sight of the panicked Rose who couldn't control her sobs. He grabbed her head with his two hands and made her look at him. "It's me, you're safe. It's me Phoenix, Rose please."

Her eyes widened when she saw him. Oh god is she hallucinating?

•••

I know this chapter is a little bit short but the next ones will be longer.

Please like, comment and vote🖤