Prologue

Phoenix Black shamelessly walked down the hall of HellMont Boarding School, trying to find room 78. The room he will be definitely spending most of his time in, since he can't be bothered to socialize, and he'd rather spend his time reading a book or watch Netflix.

HellMont Boarding school is known for how ruthless and reckless its students are.

You sold drugs? You killed somebody? You're in a gang? You're a criminal? Well HellMont Boarding school welcomes you with open arms to join them, and once you do, there's no future for you.

And that's exactly what Phoenix is thinking about. His future. How his life took a tragic turn in a matter of minutes. How he won't be able to have his freedom, to go out on late night car drives, go out with his friends, how he won't be able to street race and fight anymore. How he won't be able to see his Rose anymore. The only things that keep him sane.

He opens the door of room 78, he's met face to face with a guy who's about 2 inches shorter than him, brown hair, brown eyes like most boys.

"Are you the new guy named Phoenix?" He asks raising his eyebrow and opening the door wide for him to come in.

"Uh yeah, how do you know my name?" Phoenix entered the room examining it. It's a medium sized room, there are two beds in both sides of the white room, there are two desks, two nightstands, two cupboards and a small TV. One side of the room is filled with posters of famous soccer players and rappers.

"Congratulations, news travel fast and now everybody knows you as the guy who killed his mother." The guy says bluntly jumping on his bed.

Phoenix clenched his jaw and fists, it was his first day here he didn't want to have any problems with his roommate but what he said hurt.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Hello, I'm Alex Dawson your roommate." He said with a boyish grin and added, "also don't get mad at me, that's what people are saying and quite frankly I don't care what you did. Everybody is here for a reason."

"Is it that bad?" Phoenix asked while sitting on his new bed, taking all his bags off and putting them on the floor. "The school I mean, I've heard a lot of rumors about how bad it is and how bad the staff treats the students. The constant fights that almost lead to death and all the drug deals."

"They're not rumors at all, you know a kid died of overdose two weeks ago and one died because of food poisoning a month ago, we still don't know who poisoned his food and this other guy I knew killed himself because of depression. So yeah, it's bad." Alex shrugged as if it's nothing.

Phoenix wasn't scared, he knew that a place like this makes people crazy but he will make sure to make it out of this place alive and stay the same person he is. He doesn't want to change.

"Now c'mon, we have Lunch now." 

Phoenix and Alex entered the cafeteria with their heads held high, while everybody looked at Phoenix knowing what he has done to be here, they made a mental note to never mess with him. It was obvious from his body shape, confidence and attitude that he was someone you who wouldn't go down without a fight.

And Phoenix was glad that he was feared. After all to be feared meant you're strong. And to be strong in a place like this meant to remain sane.

•••
Aye okay so it will get better I promise, you'll get to know the real reason why he's here in this school.

So yuh hope you guys like it🖤