REQUESTS ARE OPEN! PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING!

Before sending in a request, please make sure to read all the guidelines. I do not want to have to delete a request. MAKE SURE TO PAY EXTRA ATTENTION TO BOLD. REFUSAL TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN REJECTION OF YOUR REQUEST!

*Read my fandom  list (located at the bottom). I don't want to have to turn down a request because I don't write for that fandom/character.

*Please send requests through private message OR post to my profile!

*I write reader inserts (x reader), no OC unless it's one of my original ideas.

*I try not to put specific physical details about the reader in one-shots so it applies to everyone. The exception would be if the reader is part of a certain family/house (e.g. House Stark)

*I do not write smut. I'm just not comfortable writing it. I will also NOT write about abortions, miscarriages or anything that glorifies drug use.

*Concerning mainly GoT requests, I am not comfortable writing incest. Meaning I will not write the reader in an incestuous relationship.

*I try to write gender neutral stories, but feel free to request a specific gender. (Male or female. Please no trans, gender queer, gender fluid, or non-binary!readers. I DO NOT WANT TO MISIDENTIFY OR MISREPRESENT THE COMMUNITY! I have written one gender fluid reader and made a mess of it...my goal is not to offend anyone through misrepresentation.)

*I will write AUs and song-fics

*PLEASE give me a plot to work with. Don't ask me "Can you write (character name)?" I need a plot. It will take me twice if not three times as long to write if I don't have a plot.

*Please do NOT send me a request that you've sent to another blog unless they rejected your request. I do not want to take away from another writer's blog.

*Please be prepared to wait for your request to be filled. I am a wife and mom so life gets a little crazy sometimes. Along with that, please do not ask me when I'll have your request finished. I write as quickly as I can whenever I can, but life is busy lol

*I will let everyone know when I add a new fandom.

*Above all, please be polite.

Thanks to all of you and I look forward to your ideas.

Here are the fandoms I write for:

*Avengers (NO SPOILERS FOR NEWER MOVIES!)

Guardians of the Galaxy *NEW*(These will be posted in my Avengers Book 2)

Supernatural (All seasons, any character in more than one episode, with only a couple exceptions)

Game of Thrones (Show Characters ONLY. All Seasons)

Tolkien (Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Movies only. It's been too long since I've read the books)

Harry Potter *NEW* (Teen Tom Riddle, Fantastic Beasts, Marauders Era, Golden Trio Era, Next Generation. Mix of Book! and Movie!verse)