{7} Sweet Dreams

Author's Note:

(The end is near...)

Warning: Soft Steamy Chapter ;) 🥵

Tyson: meet me at my house in 10 minutes.

What could he possibly want at 7pm ?

Maddie was sitting on his counter when I walked in. She was wearing jean shorts and a light pink halter top.
She was wearing makeup which I had only ever seen her wear once. 

Her eyes finally met mine and she gave me small smile. We hadn't talked since she left my house yesterday,things felt different.

A good different.

"It's party time!!" Tyson practically forced us to a party before abandoning us with strangers.

"Hell yeahhh!!!" I hear the familiar voice of Tyson screaming as he ran and did a cannon ball into the lake.

"We're going for a swim,wanna come?"
An eager man approached Maddie.

"I wasn't told to bring a baithing suit.."

"Strip." Maddie's eyes widened at the man's bluntness.

"I'm Rojh by the way."

"Madison.." she was giving him an ugly look then glanced at me.

"I'm Cade."

"Great,let's go,party is this way!"

"I don't care about your age or how much you drink,as long as you don't vomit on the furniture,they're all rentals! Beer is in the house." He informed us before diving into the lake. I hadn't even noticed the lake almost entirely full of people.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" I hear people cheering not realizing they were encouraging Maddie to strip. She gave me a nervous smile before unbuttoning her shorts,tossing them to the side. I tried to avert my eyes unlike the rest of the crowd. Her hot pink underwear,along with the matching bra was hard to miss as she also jumped off the dock and into the lake. I did the same,not feeling comfortable leaving her alone for too long. I lost her in the crowd shortly after.

"Cade Winston?" I turned to see a half naked Selena,I use to be "friends" with a year ago.

"You haven't changed a bit." She looked me up and down,licking her lips.

"Neither have you." I gave her a charming smile. Let's just say we were pretty close at one time..

"How about I get you a drink and we can reconnect?" I knew she wanted us to hookup again.

"Cade?" Maddie's soft voice whispered behind me before I could respond.

"No thanks." I tell Selena before turning my attention to Maddie.

"Who was that?" Her usual smile wasn't there,she was never good at hiding her emotions.

"An old friend."

"She's pretty." Maddie gave me a small smile. She looked sad.

"Who wants to play a game of chicken?" Tyson suggested and I shook my head.

"Oh come on. Don't be a prude." Madison teased.

"You're my chicken." I looked up suddenly to see an old friend of mine,Junior pulling Madison towards him. She immediately jerked away from him.

"Cade it's been awhile!" He gave me the casual bro hug before turning back to Maddie.

"Who's this fine piece of..." before he could finish Maddie interrupted him.