{2} Clutz

I jolt awake at the sound of a high pitched squeal that I immediately recognized as Maddie's. I run down stairs to see a distressed looking Madison sitting on the floor with a dozen eggs crushed all around her.

"Oops." She grinned nervously at me and I couldn't help but laugh. She looked cute even with egg yolk and shells in her hair.

"You need to go shower." I help her up from the floor and she nodded before heading upstairs.

"What happened in here?" Tyson asked.

"Maddie happened."

"How is it you've been friends with her this long and haven't tried to fuck her? Are you secretly gay? She's hot!"

"She's like a sister to me." I look up and see Maddie coming down the stairs. She had on one of my black hoodies,her bare tan legs on full display and her hair wet and hanging in small ringlets.

"Did I just get sister zoned?" She laughed.

"Come on,I don't want to be late." She dragged us both out the house.

"Thought I'd end up with Sean
But he wasn't a match
Wrote some songs about Ricky
Now I listen and laugh" Maddie sang, holding a brush in her hands as a pretend microphone.
••••••••••••••

"We should go to a party!" Maddie suggested randomly as we all met up outside for lunch.

"I like her." Tyson pointed a chicken strip towards Maddie and we all laughed.

"Have you ever been to a party?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"That's exactly why you should take me to one!" I shook my head while taking a bite of my chicken.

"Why don't I throw one?" Gavin suggested and Maddie clapped her hands in excitement.

"Am I invited?" She asked softly and he grinned.

"You're on the vip list." Maddie squealed and hugged Gavin.

"I'm going to my first party!! What should I wear?" She asked us and I shrugged.

"A chastity belt." I suggest and she growled at me.

"What a fun sponge! I want to look hot!"

"You always look hot." Gavin winked.

"Gracias." Madison wasn't Hispanic or anything but the way that word rolled off her tongue had all of us drooling.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Go where? School isn't over yet." Maddie deadpanned.

"We're ditching." I grab ahold of her hand and we run to my car,leaving Gavin and Tyson at the school.

"Hey Cade..." Maddie batted her eyes at me and I laughed,she knew I would never turn her down.

"Yes?"

"You know what sounds delicious..?"

"Let me guess...icecream?" She nodded and gave me her puppy dog eyes before I gave in.

"Yayyyyy!!" She squealed and hugged me,blocking my view of the road.

"Maddie I can't see!" I tell her and she sits back in her own seat.

"Right. Sorry."

"Fergalicious definition, make the boys go loco,
They want my treasures so they get their pleasures from my photo" Maddie danced around in the car until we arrived at the icecream shop.

"2 scoops of chocolate in a waffle cone." Maddie told the man while I finished my vanilla cone. This was her second serving and she showed no shame.

"Okay I'm ready." She smiled at me and carried her icecream with her to the car.

"Maddie oh my god." I choked on thin air when I looked over at Maddie's now ruined outfit. The chocolate icecream was dripping off her chin as she laughed.

"Oops." She gave me a shy smile and I shook my head,helping her clean herself up.

"It's so sticky." She wiggled uncomfortably in her shirt as it clung to her chest.

"Hold the steering wheel." I tell her and she immediately replaced my hands while I removed my shirt and passed it to her.

"Close your eyes." She told me and I shook my head.

"I can't, I'm driving. Besides it's not the first time you've changed in front of me." I told her and she laughed.

"I didn't have boobs the last time I changed in front of you." She poked my bare chest and I chuckled deeply. She shook her head and pulled off her shirt while I held a steady stare on the road.

"Thank you." She smiled at me and hugged herself,she was probably still cold.

"I want to see the new house." I told Maddie and she pointed right for me to turn. We pulled up to a large white house,not much bigger than her old one.

"I like it." She pulled me in side and we went upstairs to her room. It looked almost the exact same as her old room. The bed was bigger and her clothes were scattered across it.

"I see you judging me for not putting my clothes away. I was in a hurry." She laughed and flopped onto the bed.

We laid together in silence,there was a movie playing but we didn't both to watch it,in a trance as I stared at Maddie while her eyes were shut.  I assumed she was asleep after she had been impossibly quiet for an hour. I traced invisible circles on her arm before a small smile spread across her face.

"I had the biggest crush on you in 9th grade." She let out a sad laugh.

"And then I moved." Was all she said before falling asleep.

Author's Note-

What do you think of the story/characters so far? Feel free to correct any grammatical errors you may find in the comment section. ANY SHIPS?
Give me feedback on things you love/hate! I love CONSTRUCTIVE criticism,it helps me grow as a writer!

            <3
L.L