On the way back from the hospital, Astrid noticed that there was a cloud of dust coming from the Sheriff's office, so the three went to investigate.
Round the alley to the side of the building, there stood a very scared looking Emma and a hole in the wall to her left.
"Emma?" Freya called to her, getting out of the car just as David and Mary Margaret showed up.
"What happened here?" Mary Margaret asked, approaching her daughter.
"Wait, no!" Emma cried. "Stay back, I don't want to hurt any of you!"
"Swan, love. Tell us what's wrong." Killian's eyebrows knitted together with concern.
"My magic is out of control. You have to stay away." She told them, out stretching an arm as a warning.
But it was more than she bargained for. Her magic disconnected one of the street lamps, which almost crushed Killian if David hadn't thrown himself in the way, injuring his shoulder in the process.
"Emma!" Mary Margaret shouted in a mixture of anger for her daughter and concern for her husband. But as soon as she realised her tone, she instantly felt terrible. "Emma..." She repeated, quieter.
"Emma, calm down. I need you to calm down for me." Freya put herself in the way of Emma and everyone else, holding out her hands.
"No, you have to stay away. I don't want to accidentally hurt the baby." A salty tear slipped down the blonde's cheek.
"You won't. I know you won't." Freya gave her a reassuring smile.
But Emma lost control once more, resulting in all the electricity in the block to turn haywire.
To distract Emma, Freya cast a spell in her mind as her hand came crashing down onto the floor, causing Emma's magic to falter and her stumble backwards a few paces.
"See? You're fine. You can't hurt me." The Heretic said.
Emma looked to David, who was nursing his injured shoulder, then to Killian who seemed to be mentally recovering from the fact that he was almost crushed to death by a lamp post. Then she glanced to Astrid, Mary Margaret, and the small group of townsfolk who had gathered around the alleyway.
"I need to get out of here." She eventually said, making a run for her car.
But Freya used her Vamp speed and got in the way of the driver's door.
"You're not going anywhere, kid. Not without me, at least." She told her sternly.
Emma had no choice but to comply and Freya got in the passenger side.

Emma thought that the forest was going to be her best option, so drove there.
The pair sat on the ground at the root of a tree and relaxed.
"What's been going on?" Freya eventually asked.
"A lot..." Emma sighed, hugging her knees. "Did you watch that movie last year, Frozen?"
Freya nodded. "That Princess who has ice magic and her sister. Yeah, I saw it."
"Well, they're here. In Storybrooke. Or at least Elsa is. She's looking for Anna. But instead, we've found this woman, Ingrid. She's invested some special interest in Elsa and me, but we had no idea why. But yesterday, I found a box of my childhood things. There was a camcorder. There was this video on it of me when I was a teenager and Ingrid. We knew each other way back when and I don't remember a single thing about it." Emma frowned as she thought back on the video.
Freya looked at the ground, wracking her brain about where she'd heard the name before.
"By the Gods..." She whispered as soon as she realised.
"What is it?" Emma asked.
"I think I know who she is."

Back at the house, Freya immediately went upstairs to the library, shortly followed by Emma.
As soon as she was in the room, Freya walked over to a particular shelf on a particular book shelf, instantly grabbing the thing she was looking for - Emma's foster care file.
"Is that what I think it is?" Emma raised an eyebrow as the Heretic set the file on the desk, opening it up.
"Your file. I got it pretty much as soon as I got back from the Enchanted Forest all those years ago. When I went to find you. This is how I knew you were in Minnesota - how I was able to find you and check on you." Freya told her, flicking through the pages until she found the right one. When she did, she pointed to a name. "You were with Ingrid."

"Hold on, so Emma was fostered by the Snow Queen and now she wants you to become one of her sisters to replace the ones she lost?" Mary Margaret clarified an hour later as she, Freya, Emma, David, Killian, Lance, Astrid and Elsa sat around Freya's dining table.
"Pretty much, yeah." Emma shrugged. "She's placing doubt in my mind that I can't control my magic. She wants me to come to her so that she can help me."
"You all know that if you'd included me in this sooner, you'd all be way ahead of her by now, right?" Freya raised an eyebrow, looking less than impressed. "Not to mention that none of this would've happened."
"We didn't want to put you or the baby in harm's way, love." Killian sighed.
"No." Freya snapped. "You don't talk to me. You kept this from me."
Killian bowed his head with his tail between his legs.
"Freya, don't blame Hook. I told him not to tell you about this." Mary Margaret piped up.
Freya scoffed, tipping her head back in disbelief.
"And look where that got all of you. Killian almost died, David got hurt and Emma feels like she's losing control and hurting the ones she loves." She got up, practically throwing her chair back under the table. "I don't know why I bother sometimes. So you guys have fun doing this without me. Be sure not to come knocking when one of you ends up dead."
With that, she stormed upstairs, slamming the bedroom door as hard as she could, only to rip it off its hinges, which only angered Freya more. She let out a scream of anger and frustration.