3:5

"Mac can you help me with my lines- wait sorry Malcom."

Jasmine looked away from her sisters boyfriend, scared of what he'll say.

"It's alright, Jas."

"I didn't mean to."

"I know."

He softly laughed as he threw the younger girl over his shoulder.

Autumn laid in bed with a book in one hand and Tanner's tattooed fingers in the other.

The knock filled the quiet room waking Tanner from her light slumber.

"Come in."

Jasmine peeked into the room with hesitation before stepping in.

"I have some questions."

Tanner patted the space between her and her wife as Autumn placed her book on the night stand.

"What about, princess?"

"Malcom."

Tanner shifted to lay down beside the girl facing her.

"Ask away."

"I guess I don't understand."

"Well, we met Malcom as Mackenzie, but sometimes we are pushed to be something we're not. For example I was pushed to be straight by my father and I'm happy as a gay women with a wife and a two beautiful daughters. It all about finding yourself. Malcom found himself and we should respect that. Malcom is a man. He is becoming who and what he wants to be."

"What if I mess up again?"

"We all are going to mess up a little."

Autumn took her youngest daughter's hand before locking eyes with Tanner.

"Malcom is the same sixteen year old football Player that he was before. The only thing that's changes is he's a male with a slightly different name. We have no right to judge Mal, only support him."

"I support him I just want to fully understand."

Tanner kissed the girl's forehead before pulling the comforter over her body.

"And we are proud of you, princess."

Autumn spun around the kitchen to the music softly playing from Tanner's phone.

Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.

"Baby where's my suit?"

Tanner yelled from upstairs while digging through the closet.

"It's in the guest bedroom closet!"

The tattooed girl jogged down the stairs in a navy business suit jacket with a crisp white button up.

"You look really good."

"Thanks baby."

Autumn straighten her wife's button up as her left hand ran through the girl's short hair.

"What are you dressed up for?"

"I'm meeting with a larger company to talk about two of my employees who are being looked at for a transfer."

"Sounds important."

"It is. I'll be home in a couple hours."

"Be careful."

"I will be. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Autumn kissed her wife before watching her walk out the door.

"Tanner Sin, it's a pleasure. Take a seat, I was hoping to discuss Mr and Mrs Ryan."

Tanner sat down across from the man, pulling out her phone.

"My assistant should be here soon, if we could wait a few minutes."

"Of course."

Autumn picked up the phone to Tanner's stern voice.

"Are you on your way?"

"What?"

"Remember we have a meeting at the diner and as my assistant you should be here."

"Yeah babe I'll be there."

Autumn rushed through the door, dressed formally.

"I'm sorry for my tardiness."

"It's no problem, ma'am."

Autumn sat down beside Tanner keeping a distance to seem professional.

"Who are we discussing?"

"The Ryan's."

"Mr. and Mrs. Ryan have been a wonderful asset to our team. They work flawlessly together. We hate to see them leave but we'd love to see them use their skills at a more complexed level."

The tattooed carpenter looked over at her wife with a smile as the girl saved her ass.