Nighty Night

Recap:

"NAWWWWWW!" Lockie said. He is gay.

"Someone helps mwah up." I asked.

Ten people helped me up from the ground. I don't weigh that much. Do I? Who cares? I missed this place so much!!!

"Eww. Why is she here?" I heard a voice say behind the boys.

"I live here." I said facing Oliver.

"No you don't. You're on tours and leave for concerts." He said.

"Because that's my job." I said.

"Dude back off." Lockie said.

"Why? This is a boys orphanage not a girls one." Oliver said.

"Dude who cares?" Ron said.

"Well I do." Oliver said.

"Well you're the only one." Stephen said.

"Ugh." Oliver said leaving.

"I love you guys." I said.

"We love you too." They all chimed.

"Damn." I heard behind me.

I turned around to face the other boys. My boys created a wall around me so I pouted. They always did this. UGH!

"Come on." I said.

"We're protecting you." Steve said.

"Uh can we have Evander back?" Niall said.

"Why?" Ron said.

"We have a tour together." Harry said.

"She isn't going on tour with you." Mitchell said.

"BUT I AM!" I shouted.

"No you're not." Mitchell said to me.

"Come on guys." I begged.

"Nope." They all said.

"I tell every one your secrets." I said.

They all back off from me because I know every one's secret. I'm just that cool. I gave every one, one last hug and waved goodbye. I got on to the bus and waved one last time for a while. They all waved back so I smiled.

"Since when were you going to tell us that you live in a boys orphanage?" Harry asked me.

"I thought you wouldn't like to know." I said flatly, "Now who wants a milkshake?"

"But we don't have a milkshake maker." Niall said.

"Louis what did I say about me being prepared?" I asked.

"That you are always prepared." Louis said.

I walked to the back of the bus and got my milkshake maker. I brought it in to the kitchen and got every thing out.

"Ok I'm only making chocolate." I said to everyone.

I quickly made the milkshakes and decorated them. I left the mess because I'm not in the mood for fire today. I grabbed my one then screamed, "MILKSHAKES!"

I ran out of the kitchen before the boys got in. I went and sat down in the lounge area and turned the t.v on.

'Today, The famous Evvy is going on tour with the One Direction boys, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry. We think by the end of this she will be dating one of the boys but we don't know if she is currently dating someone right now. She never said no or yes so we will hope that she isn't' The news said. Boo hoo I already am dating someone.

I yawned after finishing my milkshake so I decided for a nap. I didn't bother to change; I just got in my bunk and drifted off to sleep.

~Harry's P.O.V~

"So thoughts on Evvy?" Liam asked when we called a group meeting.

"She is let's say interesting." Zayn said.

"Yer I understand nothing of the girl brain. One minute she was food fighting with Liam then she is locking herself in her room." Niall said.

"I'm telling you boys. I knew her when we were younger." I said well pleading.

"She must have forgotten you Harry." Louis said.

"Yer." I said sadly. She probably forgot about her bully she had for high school.

"Don't worry Harry you have four amazing best friends and loads of friends." He said.

"I wish she would remember me though. She can tell you about me when I was younger." I said.

"Well how about we drop her hints and she will eventually remember." Liam said.

"Thanks guys." I said.

The bus stopped again so I think we're at the hotel. I went to get Evander when I couldn't find her. I checked everywhere when I found her in her bunk asleep. I carefully picked her up and carried her out of the bus.

"Boys grab our bags while I take sleeping beauty to our room." I said.

"Ok." I heard someone say.

"6. REALLY!" I heard Niall screamed.

I pushed open the hotel doors and grabbed a key off Paul. He chuckled at the sight of Evander. I got in the elevator when Evander started to move.

Sleeping Beauty fair,

Gold of sunshine in your hair,

Lips that shame the red, red rose,

Dreaming of true love in slumber repose

One day he will come,

Riding over the dawn,

When you awaken to love's first kiss,

Till then, Sleeping Beauty, sleep on

One day you'll awaken to love's first kiss,

Till then, Sleeping Beauty, sleep on.

I sung to Evander. She finally calmed down when the elevator doors opened. I managed to open the door to the penthouse we were staying in. I found the closest bed and placed Evander down. I wrapped the doona and blankets around her coldish body. I walked away when I heard her say something.

"Harry." Evander repeated.

My eyebrows knitted together thinking why she said my name. She forgot me so why would she say my name.

"Don't leave me Harry." Evander said.

"I wont." I said sitting at the end of her bed.

"Harry, don't go." She said shivering.

I kicked my shoes off and climbed in next to her. I saw her stop shivering so I smiled. I yawned and my eyes started to drop. I lost the fight my eyelids snapped shut and I fell in to a nice sleep.

~Louis' P.O.V~

We finally got all the bags in to the elevator and out in to our penthouse with some help from Paul. I wonder why Harry did come down and help us? We dropped the bags and went to explore the penthouse when I found Harry and Evander cuddling in one of the beds. I quickly took a photo for blackmailing purposes then called the other boys in.

"Naww they're cute." Niall said.

"Should we wake them?" I asked.

"Nah let them be." Liam said.

"I want some sleep too." Zayn said.

"Then sleep while Liam makes me a snack." Niall said.

"Come let's leave them guys to sleep." Liam said.