Chapter 7: Part 3 & The twins

*Koutaro's POV*

Koutaro: It's a real honor to hear from Hisanaka Pharmaceuticals

Lady: The people from the inn actually told us about you.

Koutaro: I'm glad I was able to get a chance to meet you thanks to my regular interaction with different lodgings.

Lady: Is running an idol group out of saga a lot of trouble nowadays?

Koutaro: Well I'd say there times it feels like we're fighting the current of history.

Koutaro: But I like to think that if we're able to make our mark at all, we'll have a larger impact for it.

Lady: You might be right.

Koutaro: And through that, we'll revitalize Saga. That's what at the core of Franchouchou's operations.

Lady: Revitalize Saga...?

Koutaro: Yes. That's why, even though we're in different fields, your company being one of the biggest in Saga means we look up to you.

Lady: Well, we're actually trying to widen our potential customer base to appeal more to younger people.

Koutaro: In that case, we'd love to help! If we were to become partners, I'm sure we could meet your expectations.

Lady: I'm looking forward to tonight's performance.

Koutaro: That's good to hear. I'm sure they're all practicing their hearts out as we speak... Uh?

I notice something familiar when I look out of the window... and I was right it was the girls..... and... Riku...

Koutaro: Their... hearts... out...

Lady: Is something wrong?

She turned to look at the window

Koutaro's Mind: Not on my watch!

I quickly grab her chin and smiled at her so she won't see the girls... Well it works I can see a faint blush at her face.

*Riku's POV*

Riku: Why do I feel like aniki saw me, meh maybe it's just my imagination.

Me and the girls were at the foot bath to relax for a bit.

Sakura: Ahhh...

Junko: I've never used a foot bath before.
It feels lovely.

Yugiri: Downright heavenly.

Junko: Feels kinda funny doing this.

Lily: What do you mean?

Sakura: If we never come back as zombies,
we would've met like this. We're all from different times. Especially you Saito-san.

I heard Minamoto-san mumbled something at the the end did she say my fake name?

Riku: Did you mumbled something Minamoto-san?

Sakura: E-Eh?! Of course n-not!!!

Riku: Eh? Are you sure?

Sakura: Yes!

Riku: Well if you say so... I swear she just mumbled my fake name.

Saki: Sure as hell don't feel dead, though. Kinda cool.

Lily: I bet even if I had been in the same time, I'd never gone anyone like Saki-chan!

Saki: Stuff it!