Rhino Vs Spider-Man

Alexei, Chameleon, and Cain enters the office of Wilson Fisk. Fisk stands up from his desk and walks towards the three.
Fisk: Well done you three, you got the suit.
Alexei: I did my deal, now let me out of suit.
Fisk: Not yet.
Alexei: Not yet? YOU SAID-
Fisk: I said, I will let you out of the suit when I say I will let you out, and I still need you.
Alexei grips his fists and Fisk notices it.
Fisk: You wanna hit me. You can certainly try to, but remember your family. I don't have to bring them over, and I certainly don't have to keep them alive. So do it, throw the fist at me. I will still be alive and you're family will not, so you better put that anger in check or else bad things will happen.
Alexei looks at Fisk and he relaxes his fists.
Fisk: Good, now tomorrow you'll make a demonstration in the streets of New York, wreck the place.
Alexei: And what if Spider-Man shows up?
Fisk: Kill him. I warned him, and he didn't listen. Now leave me, I have business to attend.
Alexei and the other two walk out of the room, while Fisk walks back to his desk and sits down.
Fisk: No one messes with The Kingpin.

(Next day)

Peter is sleeping in class as the teacher is talking. Peter feels something poking his side and he peeks out and sees Felicia staring at him.
Felicia: *whispers* Long night?
Peter sits up and stretches.
Peter: *whsipers* You could say that. What I miss?
Felicia: *whispers* Boring stuff about history, nothing important.
Peter: Heh, ok.
Peter then feels his phone vibrate and he pulls it out. He sees that Trent sent him a news video and he clicks on and mutes it. He then sees Alexei running down the street and is smashing into buildings. Peter puts his phone away amd raises his hand.
Teacher: Yes Parker?
Peter: May I use the bathroom?
Teacher: Sure.
Peter grabs his bag and quickly leaves the classroom. Peter exits the school and climbs to the roof and starts changing into his costume and he swings towards the city.

(In the city)

Alexei throws a car into the air as he rampages through the city. People start running as cars and chunks of concrete are flung into the air. Peter swings in and starts webbing the cars and concrete to make sure none hit pedestrians. Peter lands and looks at people.
Peter: You all alright?
Guy1: Yeah, we are.
Peter: Good, now get out of here. I'll try to stop him.
Lady1: Or help him you menace.
Peter: Look, I don't have time for this so just get to safety.
Peter starts swinging towards Alexei and lands on him.
Peter: Hey big guy, how're you?
Alexei: SPIDER!!!
Peter: Yes, yes I am. Also a man, a Spider-Man if you will.
Alexei: GET OFF OF ME!!!
Alexei tries to grab Peter, but he just dodges and starts webbing Alexei.
Peter: Rhino, dude, can we just stop and have a talk, it might help with your massive anger problems.
Alexei: SHUT UP LITTLE BUG!!!
Alexei slams into a wall, making Peter hit the wall and fall off his back. Peter shakes his head and looks up and sees Alexei rips off the webbing.
Peter: Ok, not into talking.
Alexei: Why did you even come here?! You should stay in school or whatever you do.
Peter: I mean, I would've but you just had to throw cars into the air. I mean, people walk you know? Could've just ran down the street dodging cars like a normal person.
Alexei: You irritate me little spider.
Peter: Just doing my job.
Alexei: You should run.
Peter: Nah, just isn't-
Peter's head starts to buzz and Peter quickly jumps into the air just as Alexei charges at him. Peter fires a web at Alexei and he flings himself onto Alexei's back.
Peter: Look unicorn, we can have a civil discussion on how we as a nation are making your race extinct, but you're going to have to-
Alexei: NO MORE GAMES!!!
Alexei's mouth area closes up and Alexei grabs Peter and slams him into the ground. Peter gets on his knee and quickly stops Alexei fist with both of his hands.
Alexei: We're back to this, huh *russian for little boy*.
Peter: *grunts* I feel like you called me fat. Do I look fat? Simple *grunts* question here.
Alexei: Just shut up.
Peter: Can't, part of my charm.
Peter throws Alexei's fist to the side and Peter uppercut Alexei, making him stumble backwards. Peter stands triumphantly but then grabs fist.
Peter: OOOOWWWWW!!!! I think I broke a few fingers.
Alexei: AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!
Alexei begins to start charging at Peter.
Peter: Does this dude ever get tired? Wait.
Peter jumps into the air and starts swinging in a circle around Alexei.
Alexei: YOU COWARD!!! GET DOWN HERE YOU LITTLE BUG!!!
Peter: Only if you catch me.
Peter swings directly infront of Alexei and kicks him in the face. Peter then begins to swing away and Alexei follows.
Alexei: FIGHT ME!!!!
Peter: Nah uh uh, you didn't say the magic word!
Alexei: I'LL KILL YOU!!!
Peter: That's not it, come on you can figure it out!!
Alexei begins to feel tired and he starts to slow down.
Peter: *mumbles* That's it, just a little more.
Alexei then stops and falls to his knees. Peter swings infront of him and stands there.
Peter: Why?
Alexei: Why *pants* what?
Peter: It seems like you're not a common criminal like everyone else, so why are you doing this?
Alexei: I... I'm an immigrant from Russia. I came to this country to try to find a better life for my family, but I had to make a deal with the Kingpin.
Peter: Fisk.
Alexei: Da, and now he has my family held hostage, and I have failed them.
Peter: What's your name?
Alexei: Alexei.
Peter: Well Alexei, the cops are probably on their way. And your tired, so your done. But I promise you this, you'll see your family again.
Alexei: How would you know?
Peter: Because I just do. I don't think I can do anything to change anything, but I believe you'll see them again.
Peter then hears sirens in the distant.
Peter: Now, you stay here and don't move.
Alexei: Don't worry little spider, I'm not going anywhere.
Peter nods and swings off, and Alexei sighs in relief as the police arrive.
Alexei: I belive you, Spider-Man.

(At the prison)

Alexei is now in an orange jumpsuit and out of the Rhino suit sitting at a table when he is aporoached by Flint.
Flint: Saw you on the news, that was a pretty damn good fight. You even injured Spider-Man.
Alexei: What do you want American?
Flint: Name's Flint, and right now, I just want to be your friend. Is that ok?
Alexei: ... Sure.
Flint: Heh, alright. So I have something that might interest you.
Flint pulls out a file and hands it to Alexei.
Alexei: Where'd-
Flint: Just read what it says.
Alexei opens the file and sees a picture of his wife and son.
Alexei: Where did you-
Flint: A very powerful man is gonna give us what we want the most, on one condition.
Alexei: What's that?
Flint: We beat down Spider-Man to the point where he's broken and doesn't want to fight anymore. Then, the boss will give us what we want.
Alexei: We?
Max and Adrian arrive and sit down.
Alexei: So who's this man?
Flint: All in do time. But for now, we wait for our opportunity to break out. It's only a matter of time. You in?
Alexei: ... Da. I'm in.
Flint: Good. Now we wait.