Ch.9 the dare~part 2

((I'm sorry I'm late because of school and writers block,ugh😥 sorry I'm writing this so late)) ((p.s. this idea was by taylorbish 😋 enjoy))
{tom p.o.v.}

"I chose the neko..why??" I tilt my head a little bit,confused,Tord smirks.

"Well tom, I dare you to put this on~"
He smirkes some more and hands me the Neko costume.

I blush bright red,flustered.i grab the costume and look at it,I then look at tord who is still smirking.

I blush bright red, flustered.i then walk into the closet and get dressed.

A few minutes I walk out in the Neko costume.i had some black ears and tail.also some black paws.

tord see me and blushes.he pulls out his phone and take a picture of me and then puts his phone away.

he pulls out his phone and take a picture of me and then puts his phone away

(P.s. not my art :/)

I blush and frown at tord.tord smiles and blushes,his nose randomly starters bleeding and he quickly covers his nose with his hand.

"So cute~" he says quitly,I blush wildy flustered.

"W-whatever" I look away and I hear tord walk up to me,he start petting me, I look up at him,confused.

"What are you doing?" I said  super confused of why he was peting me.

he look at me and smiles,he giggles a little bit. "Peting you of course,my kitty~" he cooed.

I blush at what tord called me,I smiled and let out a purring noise,i giggled a little bit.

Tord smiles and laughs,he blushes softly.he start playing with my hair.i giggle and smile...

(Sorry this is so short..I just want to also include the maid ending,so here you go :3)

(

(Alternate ending))
{Tom p.o.v}

"the maid looks pretty nice so...I chose it..why do want me to choose one anyways?" I said confused,tord smirks at me.

"Well I dare you Tommie to try this on ~"he smirks some more.

"W-what..um ok... whatever I guess.."
I grab the maid costume and head over to the closet to get changed.

A few minutes later I walk out in the costume, I feel embarrassed in this.

Tord notices that I'm done changing he turns around and smirks.he then blushes at bright red,look over at him my side turned,I gave a confused look and blushed softly.

Tord was just staring at me he blushed bright red.

(Again not my art,credit is in the pic)

"W-why are you staring at me like that" I studered a little bit,confused.i turn all the way around to face him.

"Because you look beautiful" he smiles and blushes. My face heats up and I look away.

"W-whatever" I say quietly,tord come closer and giggles softly.

"Your so cute,min kjære~" he smiles softly.i blushed some more as he said something in Norwegian I didn't get.

I look up at him,he smiled and I smile back, softly blushing. We stare into each other eyes,tord smiles and raps his arms around me.

I blush and smile back.tord giggles a little bit.

"Jeg elsker deg" he cooed softly.i was confused on what he said.

"What?"I said confused.tord laugh and smiles.

"I said I love you~" I blush bright red and then smile.

"I-i love you too" I say smiling and blushing like crazy.

(Oof I hope you like it I took me so long to finish, but I finally finished it.
Sorry if it's very short,oh also for the both people here a pic for you, sorry I'm to lazy to write another ending)

(Art not mine,sorry it's the only one that I could find)