Ch.7 home alone~part 2

{Tord p.o.v.} (I'm mixing up a bit :3)

I just sat there trying to figure out what had just happened.I frowned in sadness and in angry.

'My plan didn't work. . .I just made tom mad at me. . .' I went in to soon I should have waited.'ugh why..why is tom so difficult..'I covered my face with my hand.

I frown some more,regretting what I did. 'I should say sorry to tom..'

I got up and walked over to Tom's door and knocked.I heard some. . .crying? Happening on the other side of the door.I frown, worried for him/her.

"Go away tord.." tom said in a sad and quiet tone,I frown some more. 'He said my real name...'

"I'm sorry tom...I didn't mean to make you upset...I just..." I look down in shame.

The door swing open and tom stand stand their,he(she) wipes his(her) tears off and looks at me,I frown once again.

"Why are you crying?" I frown some more confused.

"C-Cuz.. ever since I got turned into a girl.. you started acting wired.. like you had a crush on this girl me...I have a crush on you tord..It makes me mad..." Tom frowns and looks away.

"What?! Tom that not true!..and wait you have a crush on me?.."I frown then my eyes widen a little bit.

"Y-yes I had a crush on you for 2 years..." Tom says still looking down.

"Tom.." he looks up and I quickly press my lip against his/her soft lips, closing my eyes as I do.Tom was shocked at first but he then melts into the kiss,I then pull away after a few minutes and then I softly smile.

"I had a crush on you as well I just never had the guts to say it...I thought you would reject me.." I look into tom 'eyes',she(he) smiles and blushes.

"S-so you don't like me like just because I'm a girl?.." he askes I frown a little bit.

"Of course not, plus I'm bi so I would love you no matter if you're a girl or boy."I smile and he smiles back.

"I love you Tom~" I blush and smile.Tom smiles cutley and giggles happily.

"I love you too Tord~" Tom then hugs me,I smile and hug back.I look down at Tom.

"Want to cuddle and watch Return of the insane zombie pirates from hell 4?" I smile and blush a bit.

"Sure" tom smiles and blushes.I pick him up he lets out a girly Squeak,suprised by this.I laugh and walk over to the couch and set down and lay down next to him(her).

I turn on the movie and rap my arms around Tom.he smiles and blushes, nuzzling into to me,I nuzzle back getly.

After a while he falls asleep he rolls over and nuzzle more into me.i smile and blush. 'so cute...'

I Yawn and fall asleep as well,I getly nuzzle tom head,I smile,happily....

(Oof sorry i tried to do some tomtord.i hope you liked it 😁
❤️💙Tom/Tamara x tord💙❤️
I ship it 😍😂 LoL 😂 welp...
Sighing out
~sans 😺)

"W-WHAT IM A GIRL!?!?" (Eddsworld fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें