#6

**Casey's P.O.V

"Dress warmly today," Alexis commanded, "It's gonna be cold." I nodded. Her voice was firm but her eyes were soft, which was something she did quite often with me. It was so I knew she wasn't joking, but she wasn't upset. I don't think she did it on purpose, probably just instinct. I'd gotten pretty good at telling Alexis's facial expressions and emotions, which has, for the most part, kept me safe from her bursts. After Alexis left to go downstairs, I walked in the bathroom and closed the door. I turned the shower on, just below scorching hot, and looked at myself in the mirror while the room clouded with steam. I still looked the same, but the bags under my eyes were really obvious. I had a few bruises on my arms and hips from when Alexis got upset and grabbed me too hard. After that one night by the waterfall, I think that was on Tuesday, four nights ago, she's been like a time bomb; she'll be happy and nice for a while, and then she'll get quiet, which means she's close to going off. One little thing and she'll snap.
I couldn't stare at myself any longer, so I slipped my pajamas off and stepped into the shower. I let the hot water pour over me a few minutes before washing my hair and body. It felt good to clean myself off and feel fresh, but my chest still felt heavy. I was always uncomfortable in my skin even though I started getting used to the house and gang members.
I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower when I finished, wrapping myself in a towel and walking into the room. I would have gotten dressed in the bathroom, but Alexis made a rule that I couldn't do that. She said I had to change in the closet. The rule made me extremely uncomfortable and I hated her for it, but I didn't want to upset her. Especially when all I had for protection was a towel.
Luckily, she wasn't in the room when I walked out, so I padded over to the closet and walked inside, closing the door behind me. I grabbed undergarments, a long-sleeve shirt, jeans, fuzzy socks, and boots. The snow has been nonstop lately, which I haven't minded. It's been really pretty. Sadly, Alexis hasn't let me outside since Tuesday for some reason. Except for today; today she was making go on one of the gang's "trips". I really didn't want to.
I got dressed, put on a sweatshirt, and went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail. Then I walked downstairs. The only person in the kitchen or living room was Julia. Perfect.
Just as I was about to go outside to look for Alexis , Julia spoke up, "Alexis wanted you to get breakfast." I continued to go through the kitchen and towards the front door and Julia grabbed my wrist. I turned towards her and tried to yank it back but she, of course, was stronger than me because for some reason everyone is stronger than me. "Come eat." She said in a lower voice. I shrunk back.
"I'm going to find Alexis." I said trying not to stutter or sound nervous.
She just chuckled in response, pulling me to one of the bar stools. "Don't move." She commanded in another low voice. I didn't do anything, just sat there while she grabbed a bowl and spoon and poured some fruit loops for me. She walked back over to me, placing one hand on my back and setting the bowl down. I jumped at her touch. "Here you go."
Her hand still on my back, I ate the cereal, afraid if I moved she'd hurt me. Where are you Alexis? I couldn't believe I was wishing for Alexis, but, frankly, I'd choose Alexis over Julia any day.
When I finished, Julia took the bowl and put it in the sink. Then walking back over to me, she grabbed my hand and sat me on the counter. She spread my legs and got in between them. The cupboard was behind me so I couldn't scoot backwards. Her finger began drawing shapes on my thigh.
"W-what are you doing?" I mumbled. She looked at me and smirked, kissing my jawline. I instantly tried to push her off. "Julia please." She grabbed my hands and held them tightly as her kisses moved down my neck and then up to my lips. She smashed her lips into mine and forced her tongue inside, causing me to whimper in disgust. She growled at the whimper, which apparently only fueled her more.
She continued to kiss me until she let go of my hands and slipped hers under my shirt. I tried to push her off but she was like a wall. When her hands tried to slip under my bra I screamed for Alexis. One of Julia's hands came out and slapped me hard across the face. "Shut up." She growled. A tear fell, causing her to smirk and continue. She wouldn't get off no matter how hard I tried, so I screamed. "Alexis!" Another slap.
Julia was about to slap me a third time when she was ripped away from my body. I looked down to see Alexis on top of Julia, punching her repeatedly in the face. The sight was horrid. Dan and Jordan rushed inside, shouting for Alexis to get off of Julia. Jordan came over to me and got me off the counter, and Dan ran over to Alexis and picked her up by the waist. It was weird to see someone who was so much stronger than me to be picked up like a small child.
When Alexis stopped struggling, Dan set her down. She instantly walked back to Juilia and pushed her against the counter. "Don't ever touch her again!" Alexis yelled in her face. "She's mine! If you ever touch her again I will fucking kill you! Understand?!" Julia nodded, keeping her head low. When Alexis turned around, she saw Jordan's arms around me and glared. Jordan let go, raising her hands as if in surrender, and took a large step back. I took a small step back when Alexis marched over to me. She grabbed my hand and led me out the door into the garage. The black car I had been driven in when I was kidnapped was on. I was pushed inside to the back seat.
Alexis  told me to stay put, to which I nodded, and walked away. Soon, Jordan joined me in the back, followed my Julia who, luckily, didn't sit anywhere near me. Sara and Amy sat in the back with Jordan and I, Ronan and Dan sat with Julia, and Ray sat upfront with Alexis, who was driving. No one said a word as the car pulled out of the garage and started down the driveway. No one knocked me out either, which I didn't mind.
When we got to the main road Alexis took a left. As we drove the numbers of cars that passed us got fewer and fewer until we were the only one's left on the road. There were trees on either side, and they were so tightly packed together the woods looked black. I turned around and looked in the trunk to find a mini arsenal of guns. Slightly horrified, I turned back around and just stared ahead. I flinched when I felt someone place their hand on mind, but relaxed when I saw it was Jordan. She was the only girl who was actually the same height as me, and nice, and just better. In the right circumstances I think we would have been good friends.
But right then, she was my only friend. I hadn't had many friends before, but now she was my only.
Which only made me even more motivated to escape. To go home to my mom and move across country, far away from this gang. Far away from kidnappers and these woods. From that house, from the kitchen, from the living room. From Julia, from Jordan. From Alexis.
Far away from Alexis.

//////
Missed Me? Haha