• | T H R E E | •

CHAPTER: 03

|•|

Author.

"So, this is all about our presentation. Thank you." Deva; financial divisional head, Kolkata branch, Gadodia group of companies finished up her presentation.

"Where is Ms Gadodia. She is the one, who was supposed to present the project." Mr Ahuja asked Shekhar, who too was present there.

Shekhar gadodia was a neurologist. But business was his passion. It was Sharmishta Bose, Shekhar's wife, who had handled the business until that incident. And then, Ragini Gadodia, daughter of Sharmishta and Shekhar took over the business empire. She had beauty and brain.

Now, Ragini was missing. No one hadn't got any trace about her.

"Mr Ahuja, Ragini is not well and that's why our financial head has presented the project. And there is no rule that only Ragini can give the presentation. Actually, I have already informed that it would be deva who was going to give the presentation." Shekhar said with a professional smile.

Others agreed with Shekhar while Mr Ahuja got irked by it. Soon the tender was announced and Gadodia group of companies nailed it.

|•|•|•|•|

Swara was sleeping on the bench. Whenever there is an emergency, most of the time, Swara used to sleep in the hospital itself. She only used to get satisfied if she checks her patients consecutively.

She got up from her sleep with a jerk. She saw a shadow running from her room. Within no time, she too got up and starting chasing the shadow.

Suddenly a man came from nowhere with a knife. He pulled Swara's hair and tried to stab her.

Swara bit his hand and pushed him away. The man left her hair and taking the moment, Swara ran from his clatches.

But that man followed her.

"Security...Security..." Swara screamed and rushed to the hall.

Sanskar who went to fetch the water heard her scream, came back to check.

Swara came running towards him.

"Doctor, what happened?" Sanskar asked with concern eyes.

Sanskar was an egoist person and he won't help others if it wasn't in win win situation for him. But here, Swara wasn't someone. Infact Swara was the one who saved his dadi. So he owed her everything and anything in the world.

"Someone..there's someone out there," Swara said between her breaths.

Sanskar saw a man coming towards them. He was holding a knife.

Suddenly sanskar's eye got blurred and he saw a man stabbing a girl almost like Swara.

"Sanskar!!" Swara shouted and Sanskar came out of the trance.

Within no time, Sanskar blocked the man and punch him blue and black.

Laksh who passed by came along with others helping Sanskar. Soon the police came and arrested the goons.

"Swara, are you alright?" Sujata who got to know about it, came running to Swara. Just within few hours, Swara was able to win their hearts once again.

"Mom, you know naa, I was the one who fought and you are asking her whether she was okay or not, so unfair," Sanskar said by making faces.

Swara looked on with an amused face.

"Don't mind him, Swara! He is still a kid craving for other's attention." Annapurna said understanding her dilemma.

Everyone chuckled by hearing that.