“You like Chinese?”

“Sounds good,” he replied, stopping at Paul’s door and knocking.  “Paulie! Get out of bed! We have issues!”

The door opened and Paul stood on the other side, his hair a mess.  “Yeah, I just saw,” he said groggily.  “Come on, kiddo, let’s figure something out,”

Harry disappeared into the room with him and the door clicked shut.  I made my way down the hallway and pressed the button to the elevator.  I couldn’t help but groan when the doors opened and the tall blonde man stepped out. 

“Pardon me,” he said moving past me.

“That’s it?” I asked, turning around to face him, only getting a glimpse of his head before he turned the corner and headed down the hallway.  “Olly!” I called, chasing after him.

“I have nothing to say to you,” he replied, continuing to walk to his room.

“Excuse me?” I snapped, following him. “You have nothing to say to me?  After what you’ve done?”

He stopped and shook his head, then swung around to face me.  “After what I’ve done?”

“What, have you forgotten?” I crossed my arms over my chest.  “You threw a childish fit because I wouldn’t have sex with you!”

“I asked you to leave because I had completely embarrassed myself!” he replied, his voice raising.  “Atleast I didn’t chicken out then run and screw someone else!”

“You still didn’t have to act the way you di-“ I paused and raised an eyebrow at him.  “Wait, what the hell are you talking about?”

“Oh bloody hell,” he snapped and turned around, throwing his hands up.  “Go play dumb with someone else,”

“You think that because I share a room with Harry that I’m fucking him!?” I followed him once more.

“You don’t think that I saw the two of you earlier?” he stopped in front of his room and dug in his pocket for the keycard.  “I told you, I came by to apologize for how stupid I was.  Harry opened the door in his boxers and you were sleeping in the same bed with him and your pajamas were on the floor!”

“Oh my god!” I jumped in front of him so he couldn’t go into his room and close the door.  “Olly, I did NOT have sex with Harry!”

“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes.  “Look, I don’t particularly have an interest in girls who jump from bed to bed, so if you would kindly go away, I’d appreciate it,”

“Olly,” I snapped.  “I’m not a whore and you will NOT speak to me as if I am,”

“Fine,” he crossed his arms over his chest.  “Let’s hear what kind of excuse you can come up with,”

“I changed into a pair of shorts earlier and I’m a bit of a slob, so that’s why my pants were on the floor. Ontop of that, I fell asleep in Harry’s bed with him because he was consoling me, because I was pretty hurt by the way you behaved!” I explained and noticed the blank expression on his face.  “What? Don’t believe me?”

“It’s just…” he shook his head.  “That’s not how Styles played it off,”

“What do you mean?”

“He lead me to believe that the two of you had sex,”

“What?” I growled.  “What did he say!?”

“When I asked to talk to you he made sure to let me see inside the room and then smirked, saying that you were ‘tuckered out’,” he used air quotations. “I told him I hope the two of you had fun and he gave me the biggest shit eating grin in history.