Chapter 13 "Study Time, My little Bat!"

An idea I had for a Yugi chapter no worries our other boys shall receive a chapter too! Don't forget the / means you pick a choice.

💜💜💜

  You've been having a great deal of trouble with your math class due to all the chaos going on. It seems only one problem after the other one pops up. It's been days since the fight with Kuyou it's as if it never happened. You decide to ask Yugi to help you study.
"Yugi thank you so much for helping me study! You have no idea how much this means to me!" You praise holding your school bag as you two walk to class.
"Y-yes y/n.. I'll make sure to do my best as your tutor! More importantly we'll need a place to study at. W-would you like to come over to my place to study?"
You froze getting serious.
"Going to Yugi-kuns private headquarters?! I bet it smells like his cologne! Not only that but he's acting so damn adorable!" You thought as he rubbed his nose in a bashful manner.
"Sure yugi it be great. Thank you again!" You hug him causing him to freeze. He swore his heart trembled.
"Y-your w-welcome.."

"Oh Y/n

"Oh Y/n.."
"Y-yugi.."
You two gaze in each other's eyes.
"After all Y/n.. it's the least I could do for you.." He began leaning closer to you chasing your heart to stop.
"O-oh really?" Your face reddened looking bag him so closely up and personal.
"Yeah because your always letting me suck your blood and everything!" He bit your neck roughly pushing you against the wall crushing it a bit behind you.
"I-is that so!" You respond blushing but not so surprised. "He doesn't even realize his own strength!"
Yugi licked his lips as if he ate Ben and Jerry's.
"Ah ♥️~ so good!! Thank you Y/n! I'll see you during study time!"
He ran off to class leaving you flabbergasted.
You walk to class forgetting he even bit your neck since your so busy thinking of his room.

✒️📖📕✏️

You arrive to your dorm sighing.
"Finally I get to relax!" You exhale a breath in relief.

"Good to see you Y/n"
"Yes very good isn't it my mate?"
"I was eager to see you but these dorks arrived before me."

"What the?! Seto, Diva, Mokuba??" You drop your bag staring at them shocked.

They're each sitting on a chair like a wife expecting her husband.
"I don't know why these two are here but you and I need a discussion! What's this about meeting up at Yugi's dorm??! I don't trust him alone with you for one bit!!" Diva said childishly.
"What in his dorm?! Y/n how could you?! Not again!" Mokuba did a dramatic pose on the floor. "And after I cooked you a homemade dinner too!"
"Dinner? Really?" Kaiba said raising a brow at his brothers actions.
"Why yes brother the teacher grant me permission to leave one hour early since I'm doing so well!"
"Figures. I arrived because I could smell the incubus is up to mischief I wasn't about to leave him be the moment he head toward the girls dorms." Kaiba said.
"O-oh.. " You reply unsure how to react to them all.
"Oh Y/n! I thought I'd pick you up!" Yugi opened the door in a really nice casual outfit a black long sleeved shirt, his usual shoes and some nice pants with the smell of nice cologne reaching everyone's nostrils. He froze seeing the trio not looking pleased.
Diva's incubus tail popped out flicking the nearby coffee table in disgust. Your entrance is by the dining table and mini living room area.
"Your looking pretty dressed up Yugi! 💢 What do you mean your here to pick up my mate!?" "She's not your mate!" Yugi frowned.
Kaiba laughed at the incubus and vampire. "Your both dorks. Y/n has me a real man." Kaiba place his hands on their heads lifting them off the ground to display his strength.
"L-let go!!" Yugi kicked his little legs angrily. Diva wasn't pleased and punch Kaiba on his muscular chest.
"OOF!! Damn you!" Kaiba released Diva clutching his sore chest.
Yugi whined not being able to escape.
"Just ignore them Y/n! You don't need tutoring from Yugi when you have me! I'm the smartest student in this school! I have straight A's." Mokuba bragged leaving you impressed.
"Wow straight A's Mokuba?! How impressive!" You clap. The trio wasn't liking where that was going.
"So what if he has straight A's?! I can help you in more ways than he ever could!" Diva said as he gave you a flirty wink.
"In more ways?? What could he mean?" You thought getting embarrassed.
"Don't listen to that pervert pick me! I can hire you a tutor and then we could go eat dinner afterwards." Kaiba said.
"But Y/n we made plans first remember?" Yugi escaped from Kaiba jumping right in front of you while giving you a charming sweet smile after he spoke.
"Well... we did, didn't we..? Your right Yugi it isn't right for me to cancel on you the last second. Sorry everyone. And your all acting like it's a date I just really need help." You say freaking out with puppy eyes.
Yugi was disappointed you didn't see it as a date while the others secretly celebrated.