chapter 8

Third person's POV

It was a hot and sunny afternoon and the two boys are cuddling each other on the couch watching cartoons while yoongi's working on his room.

"I'm bored.." Soobin complained.
Looking outside, it must be really hot. If they turned off the AC they'll probably be burned to death.

"Me too." Hoseok sighs. There's not much to do in the house.
"Wanna get big brother and go to the mall or something?"

"But yoongi hyung's busy with work.. I don't want to be a bother.." Hoseok pouted, he didn't want to make yoongi be mad at him

"Hm.. Alright.."

The two went back to watching television, forgetting their desire on going somewhere

"It's sunny outside. Perfect to go out and have a stroll at the park"

The two flinched when they heard yoongi's voice from behind their back

Yoongi smiled and sat besides hoseok and carried him onto his lap. Soobin just looked at them both in disgust

Hoseok giggled and buried his face onto yoongi's chest while the older just ruffled his hair

Soobin had gotten used to this scene.. Sometimes he wonders how would it feels like to have someone-- ah never mind he's too young to think about stuff like that..
"Go change and we'll go take a walk out at the park" yoongi announced and the both soobin and hobi's face lit up

"I'm going to go change, you should too soobin!" Hoseok hopped off yoongi's lap and ran off upstairs and soobin did the same.

"Hurry up okay?" Yoongi yelled

"Okay~"

Hoseok's POV

Yoongi hyung looks intimidating but if you really get to know him, he's kind. He might looks a bit strict but he have such a big heart.

Earlier, i saw him help out an old lady that dropped his baskets without even having a second thought. That... That's what i love about yoongi hyung..

He looks so cool!

"Hoseok, you okay there?" Yoongi asked sitting besides me "I'm good. Soobin went to the comfort room for awhile"

He hummed and watch as the birds gather around in circles.
"Ah, it's nice to go out for a walk sometimes" yoongi closed his eyes and leaned against my shoulders and that's when my heart started to pound like crazy

"Hyung can i tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

I took a few deep breaths and looked down on my feet swinging back and forth.

Is it really the good time to confess.. Or what?

I took a glance at yoongi who was patiently waiting for me to say what's on my mind.

"I like you-'

"I'm back!!" Soobin waves at us holding three cotton candies.
"Is that for us?"

"Yeah! Here you go bro" soobin gladly handed one for yoongi and to me. I simply let out a small ' thank you' and took a bite.

Yoongi looks like he didn't heard it or rather... He avoided it..

I sighed.

I don't really mind..

Yoongi's POV

I'm still thinking about what hoseok was trying to say back there.. I kinda didn't heard it.
But i didn't bother asking what he said earlier. He looks like he didn't want to tell me anymore either

"I'm gonna go to the restroom" i said and was about to take my leave when soobin joined me

"Stay put, hobi" i said to him before walking away completely. I really need to piss right now.. I've drank a lot of softdrinks. My stomach hurts from all of that sugar we've eaten.

"Bro can i ask you about something?"

"Okay..?"

How weird, first hoseok and now him?

"What do you think of hoseok?"
He asked, his face looks serious. Why would he ask that ? For what reason?

"I think he's a really nice kid" i shrugged both of my shoulders

"No! I mean-- do you think of him as a lover or a little brother?"
I almost choke on my saliva after hearing that but it also makes me wonder. Hoseok and i were always... Sweet to each other..

I don't know..

Maybe i wanted things to be even more than friends?

There's a part of me that wants to be lovers and-- ahh this is really messing my brain up.

"You should think about it. Judging by hoseok hyung's actions.. He likes you more than a big brother.. "

Hoseok.. Likes me?

"I like you-"

So that's what he was trying to say earlier..

"Let's go back, seokie hyung's waiting."

I agreed and followed him from behind.

"Hyung?" Soobin and i looked at each other when hoseok wasn't on the bench where we left him

My heart almost stopped.

He wasn't wearing his hoodie when we went out. Maybe someone took interest in him since he looks different.

We decided to split up to look for hobi.

Hoseok's POV

while waiting i saw a very familiar cat walked pass me. He looks too familiar. I got curious so i followed him.

I didn't noticed how far we walked. We weren't in the park anymore.

The cat went inside the house..

That h- house..

"Little one. What are you doing here? Papa's waiting inside" the middle aged woman smiled dearly at the kid who wobbles back inside the house.

Her smile..

It's too painful to remember

I grabbed the towel that was hanging on the side nearby and wrapped it around my head.
The woman slowly made her way towards where i was standing.

"Do you need something? Are you hungry? Come inside" the woman said with a big smile almost similar to mine.

"N- no need.. I was just...wondering around" i couldn't but to stutter. I tried to prevent myself from tearing up.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked again.

"Y-yeah.. I'm okay" hoseok smiled.

She stared at me for a moment trying to examine my face
But then shook her head.

"You look familiar.. I must've seen you before but i guess it was just my imaginations." She chuckled and waved at me before going back inside the house.

I could still hear subtle laughters from inside that house..
And with that...i couldn't hold my tears any longer..

"Mom.."