Chapter 5

A/n: sorry for late update! If anyone's still reading this crap ūwū anyways, i'd really appreciate it if you comment and vote on my stories hahaha i'm not forcing you guys tho.

Thank youuu OvO

Hoseok's POV

I started my morning routine while humming to my favorite song. It's been almost a month since i moved here. And i became really really comfortable with yoongi hyung.. I'm thankful because he treats me like a normal human being.. I hope he won't get tired of me.

"Seok?" I heard yoongi hyung called out to me so i poked my head from the bathroom door not bothering to take out the toothbrush from my mouth.

"Good morning!" I greeted him and he smiled at me and started
Doing his morning stretches.

"Hoseok, I'll be out til tomorrow.. So, jin will be the one to look out for you while i'm gone."
Hyung said while arranging his paperworks

"B-but.. Hyung.."

"No buts.. I'll promise i'll get back as soon as possible, aight?"

I nodded my head as i let him pat me. I know that he'll be back soon but.. I'll still miss him..
I got used to being with hyung..

"I'll buy you a present when i get home"

My tail started wagging when he said that. What kind of present? Food? Stuff toys?

"So what do you want to eat?"

I shrugged my shoulders and made a pout. I really want hyung to stay with me here but.. I don't want to be a nuisance..

"I want sunny side up please"

"Sunny side up coming right up!" He said cheerfully, which made me pout more.

Third person POV

"Yah hoseok you've been spacing out the whole time, what's on your mind?" Jin asked with a concern look on his face

"Nothing hyung"

Jin hummed and went back to making dinner while hoseok continued on spacing out.

Jin knew that the little one is missing his owner that's why he's like this.. But he can't do anything about it.. He needs to be patient sometimes..

"You want something? I'm going out. We ran out of cooking oil"
Jin asked the little hybrid who stared at him for a while

"I want that.. Cool sweet thing.. What's it called.." Hoseok scratched the back of his neck while trying figure out what he wants..

"Ice cream. Got it"

Hoseok smiled and gave jin a small wave as he watch him close the door.

He sighed, it will probably take too long for jin to comeback..
Hoseok looked around the house to look for something interesting.

*bzzzt--*

Hoseok noticed the cellphone that kept ringing. It's obviously from jin..

Calling: Namjoon

'Namjoon.. I think i heard that name before..'

Jin is still not here so it's okay to answer it.. It would be rude if he just ignore it.

"Uncle!! It's me huening kai"

A cute giggle came from the other side of the phone.
"I came over to your house and you're not here! Where are you?"