I feel so powerfull!!

(Agent Hiddleston and six others have entered)

Agent Hiddleston: So are we real agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?

(Super awesome Director Fury has mysteriously entered.)

Super awesome Director Fury: yes. But you first need to know what S.H.I.E.L.D stands for.

(Clark Gregg has been invited by Tom)

Clark: easy..... Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. Coulson out!!!

(Clark logged off)

Agent Hiddleston: I win!!

Agent Evans: Tom, there was nothing to win, it wasnt even a competition.

Agent Downey Jr.: just jive the man what he wants, A) he has bodyguard ( hemsworth that's you) and B) he has an 'army'.

Agent Johansson:Tom what do you want?

Agent hiddleston: Shakespeare and pudding :)

Agent Hemsworth: tom you geek,

Agent hiddleston: awwww thanks

Super awesome Director Fury: someone get the giant baby a book and a pudding cup!

Agent Johansson: so what's on the agenda? I mean first step?

Super awesome Director Fury: you will need code names.

Agent Downey Jr.: awesome!!

Agent Ruffalo: so why are we needed? Why need the actors of the worlds mightiest heroes, and Villain?

Agent Hiddleston: I love being called a Villain!

Super awesome Director Fury: you are needed to save them, as you are the only people that are exact doppelgänger's of our heroes(and villain) you can be used without suspicion, the rest is classified.

Agent Renner: okay, that's cool, yeah, nothing to worry about. OH MY GOSH WE ARE GOING TO DIE!! ESPECIALLY YOU TOM! PEOPLE WANT LOKI DEAD AND YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HIM!! TOMMMMMMMMM

Chatroom disabled by JARVIS as he found Jeremy's crying too upsetting and didn't want a anyone else to see his tears.

J.A.R.V.I.S: people do love Tom don't they?

A.N: heeellllllloooooo! sorry only short, still got no ideas for agent names :'(

Update soon