real life avengers?

(Joss Whedon has entered the chat)

(Joss Whedon has added, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evens, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Scarlet Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Clark Gregg and Cobie Smulders)

Joss Whedon: hey, thanks you could all meet.

Chris Evens: Assemble!

Jeremy Renner: can we change our names?

Joss Whedon: of course.

(Joss Whedon has changed to Joss, Chis Evens has changed to Chris E, Chris Hemsworth has changed to Chris H, Tom hiddleston has changed to Tom, Scarlet Johannson has changed to Scarlet, Jeremy Renner has changed to Jeremy, Clark Gregg has changed to Clark and Cobie Smulders has changed to Cobie.)

(Maddy has entered the chat)

Joss: Who are you?

Maddy: Really?

Tom: Um Joss it says Maddy, so im guessing her name is Maddy. But sorry if im being rude, but what are you doing here?

Maddy: I am here on orders from Director Fury.

Chris H: um the Avengers arnt really real, sorry about that.

Maddy:oh really?* Maddy has entered Tony, Thor, Nat, Clint, Steve,Bruce and Loki to the chat*

Loki: Maddy! I told you not to use the magic i taught you infront of regular Mortals, ill start walking to my cage as thats where im probably be spending the rest of the week.

Tom: Oh my.

Thor:brother! i will tell Director fury to let you go.

Loki: I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

Tony: uh theyre fighting again what a bore.

Loki *They're*

Joss: Woah, ok so you are the real Avengers?

Steve: Yes Sir

Nat: I think we should introduce ourselves.

Tony: Ok me first,

Tony Stark, Genius, bilionare, playboy, philamprothist and owener of Stark Tower, I am coupled with a Ms Pepper Pots.

Steve:Okay thank you Tony, Captain Steven Rodgers more commonly knowen as Captain America.

Tony:I AM IRONMAN!!

Clint: Agent Clint Barton / Hawkeye

Tony:*whispers to strangers* he likes Nat

Nat:we can read Mr Stark, Agent Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow

Thor:Thor Odinson God of Thunder Brother to Loki ODINSON!, coupled with Lady Jane Foster and i love Pop Tarts.

Bruce: Dr Bruce Banner, sciencetist. Science bro with Tony.

Tony: SCIENCE BROS¡¡

Loki: Loki LAUFEYSON! NOT related to Thor at all IM NOT HIS BROTHER!! I should be ruler of Midgard and God of Mischief.

Joss: Guys this is a great time to do a character study. Because of Tom THE AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!

Tom: Um thanks.