Night Clubs

"I'm not going" I said through the phone
"Yes you are" My best friend Dahyun said back
"You can't make me go"
"I'll be there at 9:30pm" Dahyun said as she hung up the phone.
It was currently 8:30pm in my apartment in Seoul. I'm Jasmine By The Way. I was sitting on my bed contemplating my choices whether I should go or not. I loved clubbing but not with Dahyun. You see she likes to get drunk like really drunk like the one night I had to bring her home and stay the night because she was so reckless. But I decided to go because there is no stopping Kim Dahyun.

     I went to the bathroom took a shower,re-brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I came out the bathroom and choose this outfit.

With black heels

With black heels. It was now 9:28 and I grabbed my purse and traveled down the steps. As soon as I got out side I heard Dahyun shout my name so that everyone could here it.
"Dahyun did you have to do that I mean really" I say greatly annoyed
"Oh get in the car do that I can drive."She shouted
I giggled and we drove off.

TIME SKIP 10:00pm
We arrived at this club named Red Smoke. It looked really pretty on the outside but the interior was so sexy. It had black walls with red furniture. EVERYWHRE. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with the blasting music.

A/N: This song goes crazy

Jasmine's pov
I started dancing and drinking about five minutes into my experience a handsome, sexy man come up behind me and grab my waist.
"Hey" He whispered into my ear making me shiver
"Hello there" I said as I begin to grind my ass on his crotch
"Let me buy you a drink"
"Please do"
We walked to the bar where I see Dahyun talking to some guy
"So what your name" he said as he rubbed my thigh
"Jasmine what's yours" I said sipping my drink
"Jungkook"
"Neat"
"You from around here" He asked
"Something like that." I sipped my drink
"What do you mean" He asked again
"13 years in America and 6 in Korea"
"What made you move" He inquired
"My Parents wanted to move here. So I kinda had to follow."
"Hmmmm Interesting."
"Only if you take it that way"
He leaned in to kiss me when we heard two loud gunshots. BANG BANG.
Everyone ducked as we heard two more. Jungkook pulled out his gun and shot back. After he did that he signaled the guy that was talking to Dahyun for take both of us out of here.
"Ok ladies I need for you two to keep low ok at all costs." The man said
"Taehyung where are we going" Dahyun asked cowardly
"Home" He answered back

Time skip 12:30am
We were in the car with three other cars behind us all looking to get the same place.
"Excuse me, Taehyung is that right, well look I have to get home." I Say hyperventilating
"Look Ms. Because you and your friend were talking to us we are obligated to keep you safe being as though you two are now affiliated with the biggest gang war ever and yes I am in a gang and Jungkook is too.  And to put the icing on the cake he is the leader so please just let me drive you two to somewhere where you will be safe. Thank you."
I started to really hyperventilate until all I see is black.

A/N:THANK Y'ALL FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER LOVE Y'ALL💋💋💖💖