17 | have you heard

- CRUSH
part seventeen ꙳

- CRUSHpart seventeen  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

liked by username, danielburns, and 130,204 others

lunaparker: it's not you, baby

view comments

username did you hear about sam and colby????

username rip solby

username poor guys

username check your twitter

username how can she be posting with what's going
on?

username maybe she doesn't know

lunaparker um what????? ^^^^

<><><>

luna waited impatiently for her twitter account to load. her nerves raging as more and more comments came in about her friend. most were vague, no one really getting into what had happened and in her head, the worst thing imaginable was playing.

she tapped her screen and eventually her feed pulled up. her first place to check was the boys account itself. no recent tweets. great.

next she checked sam's, and the same thing with his.

it wasn't until she just searched up the boy's name, did she find out what had happened. they got arrested. pictures of their mugshots surrounded the comments flooding in about the duo.

"crap." luna groaned, already swiping out of the app to her contacts where she dialed jakes number.

he answered pretty quickly compared to his roommate. "hey. is it true?"

"hello to you too." he grunted.

"jake."

"yeah, it's true. colby's mom called us." he sighed.

"oh god."

"sam's already out. colby's still locked up and as of right now, we don't know when he can be bailed out." jake told her calmly.

"oh god." she repeated.

"look, i know this wasn't the ideal way you wanted to meet colby, but when he gets back, he's might need someone. that someone might be you."

"me?"

"yup. you don't have to if you don't want to, though." he immediately added on.

luna groaned into the phone. "no! i do. text me when they're coming back home, with the address and i'll go over."

"are you sure?"

"of course. if colby needs me, i want to be there for him."

"he's lucky to have you." jake responded, carefully.

she smiled. "no, i'm lucky to have him."

"see you soon."

"you too."

<><><>

short.

- Emery