#9

Rye's POV

I woke up with Maia's head on my chest I kissed her head lightly and got up. I walked out of my room. I looked into Mikey's room and saw brook in his arms. I noticed Mikey was awake so I walked in "Hey, Mike" I said quietly "Hey Rye, good morning" He said back "Are you and brook dating?" I asked "Well it's complicated I like him but I don't think he likes me back," He said "Michael Cobban. I can tell he likes you. When Alysa wakes up talks to her about this." I said and he nodded. I left the room and walked back into my bedroom and got back into bed and spooned Mae.

I woke back up at half 9 Maia was not in bed with me. I got out of bed and walked downstairs and saw Mae cuddled with Dexter "Hey, baby" I said sitting next to her stroking Dexter "Morning babe" She said kissing my cheek. "Follow me," She said and pulled me up taking me to the kitchen.

"I made you breakfast," She said I looked at the side and saw pancakes with strawberries and syrup as well as bacon and a cup of tea. "Aw, baby you didn't have to do that," I said kissing her passionately. I heard a cough and saw my dad stood there. I picked up my breakfast and my tea and me and Alysa I sat her down on my knee and started to eat it. I fed her a bit of the pancake. "Thank you for that babe. Now, please go to talk to Mikey about something about Brook it's nothing bad." I said kissing her she nodded and went to find him

My dad walked in "Ryan can I have a word with you." My dad said not as a question but as a demand. "You  need to stop kissing your wife so much especially around the house I don't want to wake up and see you and her kissing it's not nice." He said that got me angry. "I can kiss her whenever I want I don't care what you think. Also, it's Rye, not Ryan" I said storming out.

I found Alysa and picked her up carrying her to my room kissing her. "Babe are you ok?" She asked "I-I want you, babe, I want you," I said.

Maia's POV

*SMUT WARNING*

"I-I want you, babe, I want you," Rye said lust in his eyes I leaned up kissing him he quickly got up and shut the door "Do you want to use a condom or not?" He asked me "It's up to you," I said "Fuck it. No condom" He said kissing me taking my sports bra off. I pulled off his sweatpants leaving him in his boxers. I ran my fingers along his abs and he pulled off my shorts leaving me in my underwear. I pulled off his boxers and he pulled off my underwear. He brought his fingers to my mouth and I sucked on them. He pulled them out my mouth and stuck them inside me I moaned. He moved them out of me and I brought my lips down to his dick kissing the tip before sucking his dick. Rye pulled his dick out of my mouth before laying me down and lining himself up pushing himself into me. I moaned Rye leaned down and kissed me roughly pushing deeper into me. His thrusts were fast. I felt my high coming." Rye i-i'm gonna" I said "Cum with me," He said cumming inside me he pulled out and cuddled me pulling the covers over us.

Rye's POV

A few minutes later my dad walked in "Come on get out of bed" My dad said "Leave then and we will" I said because me and Mae were still naked. "Just get out of bed for god sake," He said walking towards my side of the bed. "Dad stop just leave then we will get out of bed." I said since I knew he was going to pull the sheets back I made sure my body was covering Maia's "Why are you two naked?! Ryan Beaumont. Get dressed and meet me downstairs!" He shouted while leaving I sighed getting up.

"Babe I'll be back in a minute go find brook or Mikey and go talk to them" I said kissing her head pulling on my boxers and sweatpants and picking up a shirt walking out the room heading downstairs. "Yea Dad," I said also noticing my mum was there. "Why were you and Maia naked," He asked, "Why do you think." I said, "You did not have sex." My mum said. I smirked walking away.