#4

Rye's POV

I walked into the house from my meeting and wrapped my arms around Maia "Hey, baby I'm back" I said "I missed you" She said getting up and hugging me she wrapped her legs around me and started crying "Why are you crying" I asked "I just missed you so so much" She said she's been really clingy lately especially this morning when I went to leave for my meeting.

Flashback

"Okay, Mae I'm just going for my meeting so you in about an hour." I said "No, stay," She said hugging me "baby I've got to go, go hang out with Mikey or Brook or Dexter please don't make this difficult." I said hugging her back "Please don't leave me, please I want you to stay or I can come," She said "I have to go, I can't stay and no you can't come, look I'll be gone for about 30 minutes to an hour, okay, BROOKLYN COME HERE" "Yeah Prince Rye"

End of flashback

"Rye you have guests," Mikey said "Ryeeeeee I missed you," My sister Olivia said running in hugging me splitting me and Maia causing her to whimper like a puppy my parents slowly walking in "Sis, Really stop you've just upset Maia," I said pushing my sister of me and walking back over to my wife cuddling her.

"Ryan Beaumont that is no way to speak to your little Sister." My dad said with anger in his voice "Why it's my house ? She's younger than me, and she upset my wife so I can"I said "How did I upset your wife she's fine" Olivia said "Cause she's not feeling right just, Brooklyn take Maia to our room please and make sure she's okay" I said "Yes Ryan anything else"He said trying to be formal as my parents were there. "No, please don't leave Babe, please," Mae said crying hugging me "Please baby just go I'll be there soon," I said "Please baby, come with me" "No, baby I'll be there soon, please. " I said she finally agreed and kissed me on the lips and walked over to brook and he took her upstairs.

"See she's not feeling good; she's just being really clingy and Olivia pulled us apart upsetting her," I said to my dad. "How long has she been like this?" My mum asked "Since yesterday," I said, "Well, what happened?" My Mum asked, nothing except what I saw but I can't say that "Umm, not much but still Olivia can't just split me and my wife up." I said annoyed "Well, apologise Olivia, and Rye, we will be staying for a bit in the guest rooms only 2 days" My dad said "Why my place?" I asked "Because, you're our son" My dad said "Well, we aren't that formal here we were just faking it." "Fine," My dad said

"Brook come here, bring Mae!" I shouted. 

Brook soon came down with Maia and she ran towards me in my favourite hoodie nearly knocking me over. "Missed you, baby," She said resting her in the crook of my neck wrapping her legs around my waist. She started lightly kissing my neck as my family left and followed Mikey, she started trying to leave a mark. She eventually did she left about 3, 2 on my neck and 1 on my collarbone.

We walked back in me still carrying her "Ryan Beaumont you have a little something on your neck and collarbone"My sister said, "Maia Fowler how dare you leave a mark on my son." My mum said a little angry that set Alysa off to start yelling 

"I'm sorry, bare in mind that I'm the one that's upset and Brook had to hold me down to stop from cutting myself because I was about to tell my husband that I feel like dying, but you just had to arrive! I just want my husband or my brother and plus I'm allowed he's my husband!" She yelled

"Baby, calm down come here" I said calmly pulling her into a hug. "Brook, please go call Andy" I said "Mikey go take any sharp objects out of our room so my razors thank you" I said sitting down cradling her like a baby