Hitoshi, My Dear Boy

The next morning after the strange phone call, Shota met with Ms. Joke as he was told to do. She stood quietly outside of the bar he was ordered to arrive at.
      Immediately he could tell something was wrong. She wasn't immediately shouting absolute bullshit.
      "Hey Shota, how are you doin...?" She whispered, which was extremely out of character. "I'm good, what about you?" Shota replied cautiously.

         "I've got a problem, and I need serious help." She said quickly. "I've got a boy, well I don't have a boy, but this boy needs a home, and I can't afford to help him. I thought since you were with Hizashi you two could be some pretty groovy parents, ya know..?" She blabbed.

           Shota switched the pressure on his feet, shifting from side to side. Could he really do this? Could he even say no? Shota didn't know this boy, what if he's a delinquent? What if he's a villain just waiting for a target? But then again,

            How could he say no? Every child deserves a home. And leaving this poor boy alone is just asking for abuse, starvation, and mental health issues on this child. So how could he say no?

          "I'll take the boy, but I want to meet him... and I need to tell Hizashi, he should probably know anyways." Shota answered.
         Ms. Joke smiled, straightening up. "Thanks, Eraser! How about right here, 2pm sharp tomorrow? K? Good. Bye Shota!" She jumbled skipping into the bar.

         Shota reached into his pocket and took out his phone, staring at the cat wearing a banana costume on his phone case he decided that there was no going back.
        He tapped the screen, dialing Hizashi.

        He answered immediately. "Hey Sho', what's up my man?"
        Shota heaved and whispered into the phone,

       "We're gonna have a son, babe."

I'm so sorry guys