Partners in Crime

(A/N welcome to the first chapter of the sequel to "Falling for Him"!!! I'm super excited to incorporate new ideas into this story, and maybe jerk a few tears from y'all😉)

Word count: 366

          5 weeks since they confessed their feelings for each other, 5 weeks have been nothing but bliss. 5 weeks and nobody knew yet.
Both men were confident in their relationship but couldn't seem to tell anyone else. It's their's? Why should everyone know.
Both had a problem with acceptance. Maybe that was the issue...

"Hey Sho'!!" Hizashi yelped from the rooftop beside him. "A little help?!" He added after shoving another criminal into the pavement.

"Sure thing." Shota mumbled and lept over the gap of buildings to roundhouse kick a criminal off the roof.
Ever since the "incident" that got them together, they've been inseparable. And now consider themselves "Partners in Crime"... but not crime. "Partners in Justice" sounds cheesy... they worked together effortlessly, their quirks were just perfect to work alongside each other!

"Ok. I think that's all of them. I'll go alert the authorities so they can come get these villains and lock them up." Shota piped up, kicking a criminal whose head rose a tiny bit.
         "Well you do that, I need to go bandage this cut." Hizashi answered, motioning to the growing bloodstain on his white shirt.
Shota's eyes widened as he rushed over to his partner/friend/colleague/lover/ whatever. He grasped the end of Hizashi's shirt and lifted it up right above the cut. He ran his hand over the cut, smearing the blood more than he might have wanted.
         "Shit. Yeah, you need to get to the hospital. I'll take care of the criminals by myself, make sure you get that fixed... ok?" Shota rambled.

       "Hahaha. Sho' don't get your pants in a knot, I'm all good! But I'll head over to the hospital and I'll be back if you need help later! See you later Sho'!" Hizashi joked before leaping off the building and jogging down the sidewalk.

        "*sigh* What am I going to do with him?" Shota mumbled to himself.
Love him. You're going to love and protect him. His mind answered.