Agony. 

Silence. 

A presence. 

Death? 

Talking. 

Not death. 

My Father. 

Crying. 

Silent pain. 

Lucius. 

Anger. 

Worry. 

Draco.  

Love. 

I was alive. 

I tried to talk but my mouth wouldn't move. Fear consumed me. What was wrong with my body? Why wasn't it listenig to me? I tried to sit but remained motionless. There was more movement on my hands, warm comforting hands. I didn't know these hands. I tried to opened my eyes. Nope, that didn't work. I was a prisoner in my own body, literally. 

'Sarah. You have a very pretty name. I reckon you have a nice voice too. I was reading this book you see, about comatosed people that can hear things around them, even if their bodies are broken.' The hands -the person the hands belonged to- told me, pulling their hand away and touching my forehead gently. 'I'm guessing you're wondering who the heck I am huh? Millie. My name that is. The man downstairs, my Dad works for him see? I came because, well, I know who you are, all that power you have. Even the prophecy about ya. My dad works in the Department of Mysteries see? I'm your biggest fan!' The being said, I think it's a girl. Wait.. WHAT! Another girl, in my house? A prophecy? Involving ME?a girl that LIKED me? She had said comatosed people... That would mean I was in a coma! Why was I so stupid to try that stupid spell? God knows how much time I had lost in this ridiculous state....

I sighed in exasperation, hearing it in my ears. OH MY GOD! Did I just do that?  

'You did hear me!' The girl, Millie or whatever her name was, squealed and raced out.  

'Helloooo' I said, each of my letters cracking and high pitched. I winced mentally as my poor excuse for talking continued. I barely heard a second set of footsteps enter. 

'Go away Millie Reevis! I need to talk to her. ALONE!' A Voice growled. Draco. I yearned to see his face, so much... Stupid coma! 

'You're stupid Sar. You knocked them all out, sure, but not before nearly killing yourself. Your Dad nearly killed ME when brought your limp, lifeless body back here. Dumbledore thinks you're at St Mungos, Snape convinced him. I tried to smile at Snape obeying the sleeping me but I still couldn't.  

'SHIT!' Draco moaned, 'That's your Dad coming. I was forbidden from seeing you. I love you Sar,' I felt his warm lips touch my cold ones and tried to reply.  

'I.... llovee youu too,' I creaked. I only wish I could have seen his face... I had to deal with my Father now. Fantastic.

CRADE'S POV (this should be fun lol) 

'Master is moving. Shall you follow me? I do not trust that young child, she keeps on watching you,' Nagini said, moving so she lay slightly in front of me. Protecting me I suppose. It was embarrasing, having her protect me. I was nearly as big as her... I wasn't a hatchling anymore, didn't she know that? 

'No. I will stay. The old Malfoy is still trying to find me a decent sized rat.' Nagini hissed threateningly and I tensed my body for an attack but none came.  

'Suit yourself,' She said, moving closer to stairs that she needed to climb in order to get to Sarah's room. I must admit, it was good to be around another of my kind, I thought as I moved under the table, baking under the sun-magnified glass. It was a favourite spot of mine, aside from with Sarah. I had been trying to keep away from the flower-scented girl that had come soon after Sarah and I had departed. I had the whole thing explained to me by Nagini, who had more experience in picking up words in the human coversations. I couldn't listen too well, I only knew a few words of their language, just the words Sarah puts in when she talks to me. That new girl annoyed Nagini, and now she was irritating me slightly. She always looked at me with interest, always trying to TOUCH me, pat my head. I had been forced into hiding. If I had my way, the human girl would be dead already. I didn't know why the Master Lord hadn't disposed of her but Nagini would not tell me.

I hissed as the flowery scent hit my nose again. I flicked out my tongue, trying to get her location, but the smell of human flowers was confusing. It made everything fuzzy. I froze, feeling vibrations close to my head. 

'Sarah's snake!' The girl said happily. I knew those words. And I had no where to run.

SARAH'S POV 

I had never thought how quiet my Father was. I barely heard him come in, only heard the breath escape his mouth as he sat down, near my feet I think. He didn't talk for a while and I would gie anything in that moment to see what was happening. I felt so "weak", lying here, immobile and unable to do so much as open my eyes. 

'You're not like me, Sarah. Why are you so stupid? You TOLD them, my enemies, who you were, despite the danger for both yourself and I. What would happen if you didn't get rid of those memories? You didn't THINK?! No more!' My Father yelled, voice dark even in the abyss of my head. I wasn't like him? That was the one thing I always tried to do... I felt tears springing to my eyes, sliding through my closed lids and down my cheek. I could feel the sadness, mixed with newfound anger and I had an idea. I could use my emotions right? 

I held my breath, trying to hold everything in and let it all out at once, like a bomb. I imagined everything, the worst parts of my life and grimaced.  

Pain. 

Torture. 

Hate. 

Sadness. 

I couldn't get rid of the sadness. My Father had always told me that sadness was a hinderance, something to toss aside. I don't believe him, not anymore.

I felt my hands tingling, the warmness creeping up my arms and spreading down my body like warm butter. Then it reached my lungs, my heart. 

I opened my eyes. My Father nearly fell off my bed. I stood up, pushing my messy hair away from my eyes. 

'Not like you Father? I just used magic to wake MYSELF up from a coma!' I yelled, tears of anger rolling more frequently now. I would have been happy to leave then, let him cool off but I didn't. I stared at him, searcing for the source of his fright. That's when I saw the knife. My own Father had been going to kill me.  

'Why?' The tears had changed. Confusion and sadness filled me. I wasn't good enough for him...