Part 16

CHAPTER 16 

PENNY'S POV 

The Dark Lord was scary. I had first learnt that when I had turned around to see him a meter behind me, nose flared in fury. I had done the first thing I could think of; I fell to the floor in respect, apologizing like crazy. I had looked up slowly, to see him staring at me, red irises glittering with malice. 

'You must be Penny. Where is the key?' The Dark Lord asked me. I could not understand how he knew who I was, much less what key he was talking about.  

'Wh.... What.... Doo...... Youuuu... Mea.... Mean?' I answered, my words disjointed majorly.  

'The key to that cage where my child is,' He said, pointing to the little monster. Wait... The little bitch was his? Shit.

SARAH'S POV 

I'd forgotten how terrifying Father manages to look when he's angry. Still standing in my cage, Fathers looking down on Penny, his eyes thin as Nagini's. Yaxleys girlfriend was stuttering like a loser, shaking at my fathers feet. She looked up to me with those big pleading eyes, trying to beg silently to me. But it was far too late for that. Father looked up at me, getting my opinion. I thought about it but then again, I had already made my mind up. I nodded. Father turned back to Penny and smiled. 

'Avada Kevada,' He said. She went limp, eyes becoming glassy. Yaxley screamed out loud, already mourning. Father ignored him. 'Now, where is that key?'

DRACO'S POV 

Quittich this weekend.... Don't know if I'll bother. It's really taking a strain on me, Sarah still missing. Seriously, it's tearing me to shreds, tiny pieces of Draco's heart. And although facing Potter on the field would be great to get out some of my anxiety, I don't think I could take it. Maybe faking a broken arm would do it....  

'Whatcha doing Draco,' Pansy asked, walking towards me happily. Urgh, she made me sick with all her noncessant giggling and childlike behaviour. But I had to be polite. 

'Oh nothing, just studying,' I replied, pulling out a random book from the library shelf. Pansy grabbed it, reading the title. 

'Owl keeping? Seriously?' She asked, playfully wagging her pudgy finger at me. Owl keeping? Of all the bloody books on this library.... 

'Yeah... It's not for me. Didn't you know? Goyles getting himself a new pet,' I said, putting the book back hurriedly. She stared at me, unconvinced but I stuck to my story and after a while, she turned away, saying something about congradulating Goyle. I snickered, feeling sorry for him. Where was I? Oh yeah, Sarah. It worried me that Snape knew, he was so close to Dumbledore.... But he was on our side and Sarah had told me that Voldemort was going to tell everyone soon anyway. I just want to see her again... If I could just make sure she was okay I would gladly leave her be. Just then, My fathers favourite owl flew in, promptly dropping the letter on my head before heading to the Owlerly. Stupid owl... I pulled the envelope open and unfolded the letter. I recognized my dads neat handwriting and read the note aloud, as the back of the library was devoid of people. 

'Dear Draco, His Daughter is perfectly fine, just had a run in with some people. Him and Her will be returning to the hotel shortly. She will most likely return in the next few days, if He is okay with Her going back. Your Father.'

Why was he always so frigging cryptic? I mean, sure I understood it but was It really so hard to give off some emotion? I screwed up the note an set it alight with a wave if my wand. It sizzled in my hand, not hot at all. Magic did have it's uses. I was surprised at the relief I felt at just knowing that my Sarah was safe. I smiled at the old librarian, who was glaring at the papery ash in my hands. She probably thought it was a book. I tipped it in the bin and left, swinging my arms in rejoce.

SARAH'S POV 

'Are you sure you are alright?' Father asked, staring at my bloodied hands. I had only just realized that they were covered in blood, no doubt from my mindless banging. He had ransacked Yaxleys kitchen, resorting to using accio to find it (still can't believe I didn't think of that...). He had found It soon enough and had gotten me out, throwing the key at Yaxley in his rage. Got him right in the face, good for the bastard. My father seemed particulary worried about my hands. I nodded, drawing his attention back to my face. Father looked at me, trying to make certain I was okay by getting into my mind. I smiled as the mental image of him running into a solid steel wall entered my thoughts 

'I learnt from the best Father. And I assure you, I'm fine. I think you've punished Yaxley enough for today don't you think?' I asked. He nodded solemnly, almost seeming disspointed. SHIT! Dissapointed.... DRACO! I'd forgotten about my best friend. I stopped aruptly, sitting on the path just outside Yaxleys muggle house. My Fathers face filled with alarm and I wasn't too surprised being the Overreactive, anger challenged, menacing cruel person he was. Meh, can't pick your family. I stood up, making a mental note to send a note to Draco as soon as we returned to... Where exactly? 

'Where are we going Father?' I asked, glancing at the muggle who was eyeing his cloaked neighbours in disgust.  

'A hotel. I shall fly, you care to join me or would you rather apparate?'He said, smiling at the idea of me doing a blind apparation. I grinned and stood directly in front of him. He grabbed hold of me, around my waist and we took off, without broom or thestral, into the sky. I always found it bizzare, that my Father could fly without any using any spells or enchanted objects.According to him, he's always been able to fly like that and he says that one day I probably will figure it out too. I think that's bullshit, personally. The only reason I have my "gifts" -of being able to cast incredibily powerful spells by hand, not needing a wand or any other object- is because I had this potion that my father fed to me when I was only a few days old. He created it special for me and hasn't been able to recreate it since, fortunately for me, else everyone would have heaps of magic inside them. The best thing though, is that I was able to do it without The Trace detecting it, stopping the ministry from finding me. I couldn't help but wonder about this as we flew over the clouds, the bottom of my cloak getting wet from the rain. Father apparated with me at his side and before I knew it, we were there. Lucius bowed as me and my father took off our over cloaks, getting rid of the rain. I sat down on the chair closest to the fire and took a look around. We were in a muggle hotel, since none of the paintings moved or talked at all. The walls were an off green colour, gross and dirty. Lucius must have felt the same, he pulled out his wand, muttering an incantation. The walls turned to deep green, black banners appearing from thin air. I grinned as the crappy chairs disapeared, replaced with the beloved Malfoy black velvet couches. He really wasn't too shabby when it came to decorating. My Father didn't look impressed. I raised my eyebrows at him. Unfortunately, sometimes Lucius knew what was wrong before me.  

'Sorry, My Lord,' He said in his greasy voice. He gave another quick flick and mine and Fathers huge chairs appeared in front of me, the carved emerald snakes glittering. Father smiled, walking past me and seating himself. I took a seat next to him, sitting on my smaller seat. The chairs had first belonged to Salazar Slytherin but belonged to us now. Father, being the evil guy he is, gave himself the biggest chair. Meh, I didn't really care, mine wasn't too much smaller. Father stared at me, contented with having me near him. It was weird, having him actually enjoy having me home. That's why it was going to be so hard to say this. 

'Father, I want to go back to Hogwarts.' His anger shook the windows.

Please comment, vote, fan!