Part 21

CHAPTER 21!!!!!! 

DRACO'S POV

'Ummm Draco, you might wanna have a look at this,' I heard Zabini yell from out dorm. I groaned, pulling myself out of the comfortable armchair I had previously been doing Herbology homework in. I ran up the stairs and nearly fainbted in shock when I saw it. My bed, everything that belonged to me, destroyed. Completely burnt beyond recognition. 'WHO DID THIS!?' I screamed. 'Jesus dude, calm down. It was none of us.' Zabinis voice was quiet, restrained. Guilty. I spun around and picked him up by his collar and pressed him against the wall. His eyes sparked with fear and he shook his head feebly. I swear I heard someone laugh, a girly laugh, not that I was bothered by that. I went to get my wand, to curse him to oblivion, when the husky voice of Crabbe echoed into the room. 'It wasn't him.' The words were simple, Crabbe meant it. But why? Why would "my" friend stick up for that bastard. Unless... Unless he knew who had done it. 'Why? Who did it then?' I asked. He shrugged and the laugh echoed around again. Who would laugh at something like that? Simple. 'Fine,' I said, dropping Zabini. 'Just... Leave me alone for a bit okay?' They nodded silently and exited. Good. Now I was all alone, sort of. 'Come on out Sar, I know you're there.'

SARAH'S POV 

Shit, oh shitty shitty shit shit. I should not have laughed. Why did I laugh? Oh no, I am so screwed. Draco's gonna hate me. But I had a reason... doesn't matter, wasn't good enough. Should I come out? The stench of guys in general was warding me off like garlic does a vampire. I laughed again, nervously, and pulled myself out. Draco was sitting there, quietly staring at me. 'Reparo wont fix this Sar,' He told me. I knew that didn't I? Why else did I do it? Revenge. But I couldn't bring myself to tell him this. What was wrong with me? I hoped i wasn't going soft... 'I know... Look, I'm sorry bu-' His eyes snapped open. 'You're what? Oh no, the Dark Lord wouldnt be happy with that,' He taunted, trying to joke it out. I grimaced. I couldn't believe I was subjecting myself to this. Now that i think of it, I could have used a disillusion charm to get me out but I didn't think of that now did I? And, funnily enough, I did actually mean my apology to Draco. But I would try and fix it. 'I really mean it Draco, and I'll try to fix it. Promise.' The words came out of my mouth strangely. I hated this side of me, this softness. He begun to shake his head but I had already started heating up my emotions. He went to question me but I put him in a full body bind with a flick of my wand. He didn't know about my "abilities" and I had no temper to deal with his questions. I closed my eyes, trying to work myself into a fit of anger. Anger was the most powerful emotion for me to cast wandless, and the easiest. I thought of my mother, chucking me into a muggle orphanage, never looking for me. And then I was there. I snapped my eyes open and flicked my hand at the bed. Draco nearly fainted as the rugs begun to reassemble, becoming perfect and green once more. I touched the bedside table and all the photos and books put themselves back together, the blackness seeping into my fingers like a black liquid. Once the rest of the objects had resumed their usual order, I sat down, breathing heavily. It took it out of me, this magic. I was surprised I managed to control it; Usually I would try and it would jus explode in my face. I heard a whimper and turned to Draco, who was motionless. I picked up my wand from its position on the floor and gave his body back to him. 'Did I ever tell you how glad I am you don't hate me?' He said, overwhelmed. 'Only a few hundred times. Now, can you help me get out of here?' 

We walked in silence, using the shadows to hide ourselves. Draco and I weren't meant to like each other,even if we were family. We got to the seventh floor and I ordered him to leave as I opened the portrait with a greeting from The Fat Lady. She seemed awfully chirpy for late at night. However, nothing could prepare me for what was coming next. The entire house was sitting in the common room and all eyes flisked t me as I entered. I barely noticed Ron yell and run up to me, arms wide. He hugged me and I screamed. I begun to protest but he was too fast for me. Ron let go and I sighed, before he reached down and kissed me.