Summary

A meeting has been called for the four races to gather at the Vatican. Kiyoko Nakatomi, leading Alpha of the Nakatomi family and members of her "family" are heading to meet the other families about the dangerous going ons that have been happening. She is accompanied by her long timed friend and fellow Alpha, Iori Watanabe, as well as her younger brother, Tomoe Nakatomi, but before the trip to Italia the Nakatomi family suffers its own lost.

Kiyoko is killed in a assassination attack against the Nakatomi family. Tomoe is left to lead his family, but there's just one issue, Tomoe is an Omega. An Omega has never lead one of the well known families. Many believe that Tomoe can't handle the responsibilities that an Alpha has when it comes to leading a family, but Iori is staying by Tomoe's side to help him in his duties, by the request of Kiyoko.

As Iori guides young master Tomoe in his duties, an uncontrollable force are pulling the two together. With hundreds of years apart from each other, Iori tries to control himself around the new head of the Nakatomi and the young brother of a dear friend, while Tomoe has to deal with the suffocating responsibilities that have laded on his shoulders, but maybe in the dark times that are ahead of them, they are what the other needs.

||Part 4 of 4 in the Blood Moon Series. Look for "Blood Lust" "Mark of the Wolf" and "Cats of Shadow"||