Chapter 15

===Foxy's POV===

      Never in my entire life would I have pictured myself in this position. After years of silent fury, it all just disappeared. All of this frustration just gone, with no trace left behind. This. All of this. This is all Mangle's fault... but I'm glad it is. For once in a long time, I actually feel happy. Free. Not burdened down by my past. Not forced to live in constant anger. Just to live. Weightless. Honestly, it's the best feeling in the world. However... I still hate the company of... certain people.

     It's been a couple of days since Mangle and I... became a thing... regardless I still have a certain affinity for staying out of the frame. And this new relationship thing with Mangle... to say it quite frankly, it would change all of that. Mangle is what you would call a 'queen' of the school, her and Toy Chica. They are constantly surrounded by people and attention. If news of this were to get out then I would be forced out into the open, exposed. Then there is really nothing from stopping me from going completely berserk.
I love Mangle, I really do, everything about her is perfect, but I cannot let this get out.

      "MANGLE, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU FRIDAY NIGHT?!" A voice exclaims from just around the corner I'm about to turn into. Students quickly crowd around in awe and wonder. My blood runs cold at the sound. When I do turn the corner I see Mangle surrounded by a crowd of people quietly murmuring to themselves. Her face is a bright red at the question, and she begins to stammer for any answer that isn't the truth. But the whispers get to Toy Chica first.
      "I would like some privacy with my friend please!" She exclaims to the crowd who stare with a slight horror in their eyes. Seeing an opportunity, I slip into this mod of student and pass directly by Mangle whisper something to her that only she could hear.

      "don't tell her anything." I say in a quiet and calm voice. Mangle and I both know that if Toy Chica were to find out, the news would be all over the school in only a matter of minutes. Then I would have the entire school gunning for me... especially Springtrap... Someday... I'll kill that son of a bitch.

===Mangle's POV===

      As the entire mob of people passes, leaving Toy Chica and I alone in the hallway, an aura of anxiety sets in. I feel a large lump rising in my throat, and I begin to feel sick, but Toy Chica starts to press in again.

      "We had plans Friday night, remember?" I try to come up with an excuse, but nothing comes to mind at first.

      "We had plans?" I respond trying to play dumb... but that never has and never will work on TC.

      "You and I both know that that is bullshit. You wanna know how I know?"

      "Cause you're a psycho maniac?"

      "No. Because you never turned off your location tracker on SnapChat." Ah shit! "You over at someone else's house Friday night... one... I don't recognize." She quickly takes out her phone and pulls up a picture of a phone locator hovering over a house... Foxy's house.
      "Who's house is that?" The pressure keeps piling on. I want to scream and yell and just burst forth with everything that happened after the show last Friday, but I know if I do Foxy would probably never forgive me.
      "Oh. My. God... You replaced me didn't you!" TC begins to yell again, but I shut that down before she starts to cry.

      "No. No. I would never replace you. You're my best friend!"

      "Then who's house is that?" Her voice breaks slightly, on the very verge of tears.

      "Well... I.. Can't tell you." There is a long pause, and blank look on TC's face. She blinks a couple times before starting up again.

      "You..  Can't tell me? But. I'm your best friend! You can tell me anything!"