Chapter 10

===Foxy's POV===
      I hate myself. Everything I stand for. I say that I love her, but then I just go around and stab myself in the back and break her heart. I'll never forgive myself, and I doubt that she could ever forgive the atrocity I am. I never will.

      My body feels weak and heavy and I lay with my eyes to the ceiling. They don't wander. They don't focus. They just stare off into the nothingness that I feel, glazed over with a dead stare. How could I ever face her again? How could I look her in the eye and keep my sanity? I feel as though the second that I speak with her, I'll shatter into pieces. My body aches as I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up. I have to force myself to grab my outfit for the day, and gather my books together. With heavy eyes and heavy soul, I trudge my way downstairs and put together breakfast. Silence deafens me as I eat. Everything seems to get quieter and quieter putting me more and more on edge. The self-hatred and anger bubbles viciously in my throat until I can't take anymore of the silence and throw my glass cup across the table and break it on the wall. Shards of glass rain down to the floor as I continue the spree breaking my bowl then over turning the table. Tears sting my eyes and stream down my face. How could I do that? How could I act so awfully towards her? How could I betray the love I feel for Mangle?  When she has done nothing but act so lovingly towards me.
      After calming down and picking up as much of the glass as I could, I wipe the tear streams from my eyes and look down at the smear of blood over the back of my hand. A single shard of glass must have flown back and cut my face. The cut stings, but I have no time to think over it as I'm already running late for school.

      Feeling more silent than usual, I make my way through the crowded school; kids fall to the sides of the walls just to get out of my way. They fear me, as they should. They know better than to get in my way, or provoke me after what happened with Springtrap. I swing my locker open and toss in my bag, only grabbing the books that are necessary for my first class. Upon slamming my locker shut, I hear an all too familiar voice just around the corner, speaking to the one I love. Silently, I creep along the wall and listen in on the conversation from around the corner.

===Mangle's POV===

      I have to talk to him. Or should I leave him alone? No. I can't leave him alone after what happened between us. I have to know what was wrong. All these thoughts, and more similar, are the only thing I'm able to focus on while I grab my books for class. I pay no attention to the chaos that riots all around me until someone stops me, blocking the way to my first period class. The bastard.

      "I missed you Mangi." Springtrap says, putting one arm out in front of me. Startled, I back up a couple steps while he closes the gap between us.

      "I-I told y-you to stay away f-from me!" I exclaim, hugging one of my books closer to me as a means of comfort.

      "Oh, no. I could never leave you alone. There are too many dangers around for you to be safe alone. You never know when a demon could be just around the corner. Besides, I have a... proposition for you." A twisted and crooked smile stretches across his features, a clear indication that he's up to nothing good.

      "I'm not interested in any of your propositions." I try to escape only to have him trap me with a couple of his followers.

      "I think you'll consider this one. As you know, there is a annual talent show that is coming up."

      "What of it?"

      "Well, you choose someone to represent you, and I will do the same. If your representative wins, then I will leave you alone... for good." Already this sounds way too good to be true. I don't trust it.
      "However, if my representative wins, then you will be mine." Again the crooked smile crosses his face, sending shivering chills down my spine.